Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Land of the Living
The Land of the Living
[Image: Hawk093.jpg]
[Image: Brayton.jpg]

Hello everyone! I am Brayton.

I was fairly active in a couple different forums a few years back. Mainly the original "Why Does God Hate Amputees" forum, before it folded.
Got away from it for some time.

Been living the hermit life for too long. Introvert I am. Happy about it I am not.

The need for human interaction is strong. Must fight urge to close curtains and vegetate.

If reaching out on a forum is a start, so be it.

Am hoping that at least a few of the people I chatted up on the old forum are around somewhere. Damn, cant even remember any names.......

Enough babbling.....Gonna start browsing threads.....
Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind - even if your voice shakes.
Maggie Kuhn
RE: The Land of the Living
Welcome.
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi thereSmile Couldn't help from noticing your poster on the wall. That song is one of my favs. Glad you're here.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Welcome Brayton
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I have heard of the god hates amputees site. never went there though.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Foruming is not the way to do it, by the way, unless you're happy with just superficial interaction.
Guten Abend
Howdy.
Enjoy the newbies!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Living in America's South... mlmooney89 33 2525 June 7, 2016 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Edit: *Living in* Pennsylvania USA Easy Guns 27 3426 July 4, 2015 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Joods