Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning
Cleaning
I want to get some useful information's related to the cleaning because my study project is related to the cleaning that's why i posted here if anyone have any information about cleaning than share here back...
RE: Cleaning
Cleaning in relation to what?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 6, 2013 at 3:35 am)Raojer0 Wrote: I want to get some useful information's related to the cleaning because my study project is related to the cleaning that's why i posted here if anyone have any information about cleaning than share here back...

I like to lather with my hair with shower gel then work my way down the body using a circular motion and a scrunchy thing that helps to remove dead skin. I then rinse.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Bleach will kill the most of the microbes in your home. Just don't inhale the fumes, they can make you very funny Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Flamethrowers.

[Image: flamethrower.jpg]
(April 6, 2013 at 3:35 am)Raojer0 Wrote: I want to get some useful information's related to the cleaning because my study project is related to the cleaning that's why i posted here if anyone have any information about cleaning than share here back...

English isn't your first language is it?

Welcome by the way. Feel free to introduce yourself HERE

You will have to be more specific in regards to this "cleaning" you are referring to
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 6, 2013 at 7:09 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome by the way. Feel free to introduce yourself HERE

He already has XD
(April 6, 2013 at 7:05 am)Insanity x Wrote: Flamethrowers.

[Image: flamethrower.jpg]

Certainly a step up from "Ye Olde Fire Festivals" is all I can say Insanity. Big Grin

(April 6, 2013 at 7:10 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(April 6, 2013 at 7:09 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome by the way. Feel free to introduce yourself HERE

He already has XD

MK just logged in...my bad Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Lol, he already did introduce himself here.

Oops, beaten to it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 6, 2013 at 7:11 am)Maelstrom Wrote:

Lol, he already did introduce himself here.

Oops, beaten to it.

Hehe yeah I know. No offence taken as I tried to explain...logged in and this was the first thread on the list. Dunno Went and did the welcome in the appropriate thread. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carpet Cleaning!!! Raojer0 34 5833 August 28, 2013 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Cleaning Products... Raojer0 11 3473 April 16, 2013 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  best disc cleaning software? Oldandeasilyconfused 0 901 September 13, 2010 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused