Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this still going on!?
Why is this still going on!?
Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

There should be no more religious exemptions for things that are severe crimes when you are not religious. I'd love to see one of these old (literal) dick suckers be thrown in prison.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Why is this still going on!?
I support circumcision for the aesthetic.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What the fuck.
I didn't even know they still did this.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(April 7, 2013 at 10:14 am)Maelstrom Wrote: I support circumcision for the aesthetic.

But do you think it should be done by the herpes infested mouth of a religious fanatic?
(April 7, 2013 at 10:21 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: But do you think it should be done by the herpes infested mouth of a religious fanatic?

Of course not. I had not actually read that part when I responded. I just saw the word circumcision and jumped to the conclusion that this was going to be another one of those we need to end this archaic practice arguments.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 7, 2013 at 10:23 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(April 7, 2013 at 10:21 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: But do you think it should be done by the herpes infested mouth of a religious fanatic?

Of course not. I had not actually read that part when I responded. I just saw the word circumcision and jumped to the conclusion that this was going to be another one of those we need to end this archaic practice arguments.

Wow, talk about skimming the topic before replying.
(April 7, 2013 at 10:29 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: Wow, talk about skimming the topic before replying.

Yeah, skimming is a bad habit of mine.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 7, 2013 at 10:14 am)Maelstrom Wrote: I support circumcision for the aesthetic.

I support euthanasia (bullet to the back of the head variety) of creepy old pedos that use religious tradition as an excuse to suck the cocks of little boys.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
It's an abomination I tell ya!!!
Morality is only relative, is the most sensible explanation, of why this goes on. It would explain why they find it ok while we are disgusted by it. Yet like a stubborn kid, I still believe morality is both objective and subjective.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if theism is a failure, it's still superior to atheism R00tKiT 491 33583 December 25, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  You can be an immorale person and still promote christianity Kimba 12 1762 June 30, 2018 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Why are believers still afraid of death? Der/die AtheistIn 49 4456 March 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Do I believe Atheists are going to hell? Mystic 292 39957 February 3, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: haig
  Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition] dyresand 3 1396 August 25, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Am I Going To Hell? Shuffle 202 40996 August 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  I am actually going to create my own religion ComradeMeow 21 5217 July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8263 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 7513 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  As progressive as the Pope is, he's still a Pope... Napoléon 21 3854 November 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13