Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back after hiatus.
Back after hiatus.
I just flew in from THE INFINITE VOID BETWEEN BEING AND NOTHINGNESS, and boy are my arms tired.
RE: Back after hiatus.
Your followers are the bomb.
Welcome.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome.

Allah is an anagram of Halal.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Pocaracas, from AF.org-News, Mr Allah.
How do you respond to the accusations that your followers are among the most violent in the world?
This will end spectacularly well. Hopefully. Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Hey ALLAH, normally I have a cut and past welcome, but I just have one request, could you PLEASE PWUTTY PWEASE get your fans to stop murdering people. Could you tell them you can fight your own battles?
Quote:could you PLEASE PWUTTY PWEASE get your fans to stop murdering people.

Yeah - maybe a command from you slightly based on the order of R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket...

"Drop the rocks and grab your cocks!"
Welcome back, friend.
Howdy!
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1308 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Returning after a year away. Goosebump 9 1392 February 17, 2018 at 6:21 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  feeling depressed after becoming atheist finalyawake 46 21096 July 14, 2012 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  I'm back after a month of c--- Anymouse 3 1563 October 14, 2011 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Anymouse