Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Guy
The New Guy
Hey guys, I'm Cody. I'm new here at Atheist forums and I've been an ex-Christian for a few months now. I don't call myself an atheist but I reject religion and doubt the idea of God. I prefer not to label myself.

If you're interested in my deconversion story, go here:
<snip>
This is my YouTube channel.

Thanks for giving me a place to talk to fellow humans about reason and logic.

Peace
RE: The New Guy
Welcome
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Howdy!
Cunt
Welcome Enjoy your stay Smile

Without promoting your links that is. Big Grin
but links = money

Religion pays the bills
Haha well I guess no one is hearing my story! my youtube channel is called skepticatv if anyone is super interested. thanks for the welcome.
Welcome!
(April 12, 2013 at 3:28 pm)skepticatv Wrote: Haha well I guess no one is hearing my story! my youtube channel is called skepticatv if anyone is super interested. thanks for the welcome.

We could read it...Thinking
Hello.

I'll guess on your deconversion story. One day it dawned on you that you been force fed a crock of shit by well-meaning but ignorant adults with their own agenda and started looking at things for yourself.

How close did I get?
Welcome,

I hope you stick around. Angel Cloud