Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please...
Please...
Please give me some ideas for some purpose I can serve on the forums if I am going to change my mind and stay.

Please offer suggestions for some way I can help.

Please explain something or some things that I could do that are useful.

Please respond.

Please understand that I still won't be able to be very active, I am not busy on Sundays and I currently can only use a shared family computer since my internet is down for some reason, plus my computer is messed up.
RE: Please...
Just adding your voice helps. You don't need a special job to contribute as long as you've got an interesting perspective to share and you engage in honest discourse.
True, I guess this means no non-serious discussion though.
You can do a topic of the week thread that engages all of the forum members and is more on light topics. Because you have one day off, it would be perfect, as you would be here at the same time every week. Big Grin
(April 12, 2013 at 6:12 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: True, I guess this means no non-serious discussion though.

Not a problem Smile There's plenty of non-serious stuff that needs to be discussed as well. I certainly won't judge you for not posting about "serious" things.
You don't have to be the best poster out there with the most amount of kudoses and posts, I say that all the voices that fall silent here make us poorer.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Whatever happens, when I get plenty of money together, however long that takes, I'll be donating to this site if it's still around.

How about one light topic and one heavy topic per week?
Only if you feel like it Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 13, 2013 at 10:48 am)Kayenneh Wrote: You don't have to be the best poster out there with the most amount of kudoses and posts, I say that all the voices that fall silent here make us poorer.

And me the richer.

* Violet stretches, and continues with her looting of the dead.

(April 12, 2013 at 1:32 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: Please give me some ideas for some purpose I can serve on the forums if I am going to change my mind and stay.

An additional body. You can do better than 3/4ths of the nublets here... peeps who can't wrap their heads around the way of things. Saves me time on edumacating them.

Quote:Please offer suggestions for some way I can help.

Chitterbox, chatterbox, neither of which are to be confused with chutterbox which is a monkey in eastern Spain. Donate too, or just cull the herds.

Really, can't see an action you can engage in that doesn't 'help' in some way... very goal dependent. As my goal is-AHAHA, YOU SLY DOG, you got me monologuing! ROFLOL

Quote:Please explain something or some things that I could do that are useful.

I just heard an ad that had the words "Fort Dicks" in it. Something about the army. Do something useful for me, and kill them all, mkay? Tiny Tiger

Quote:Please respond.

I'm not sorry that I'm late... it's fashionable Heart

Quote:Please understand that I still won't be able to be very active, I am not busy on Sundays and I currently can only use a shared family computer since my internet is down for some reason, plus my computer is messed up.

A kindle and some quick piracy might serve you better here... it's not like any of us have anything interesting to say. But some of them books are entertaining at least Angel Cloud
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Fuck, I really like Violet.

Quote:And me the richer.

* Violet Lilly Blossom stretches, and continues with her looting of the dead.

*yawns* if I ever get back to my old posting ways I'll soon overtake everyone. I'm still up there and I've gone from posting basically 24/7 at a ridiculous speed on all topics, to almost never posting and regular leaving the forums for extended periods and only posting on a few topics. Plus I'm much more verbose than I used to be and I actually care more about proper punctuation now, so that has been slowing me down too. I have never met one person on the internet who seems like they can out chat or forum me yet, in the 12 years I've been online - since I was 12 years old - and I also have never met one person in real life who can out talk me, even though many people can talk faster - although I by no means talk slowly - because they simply run out of steam.... and I simply.... don't.

Angel

Quote:An additional body. You can do better than 3/4ths of the nublets here... peeps who can't wrap their heads around the way of things. Saves me time on edumacating them.

What does that mean? I don't understand. Can you please explain and maybe re-explain what you mean, if required, please. I am trying to understand. Huh

Quote:Chitterbox, chatterbox, neither of which are to be confused with chutterbox which is a monkey in eastern Spain. Donate too, or just cull the herds.

Donate yes, The rest..... eh? See above. Confused Fall

Quote:Really, can't see an action you can engage in that doesn't 'help' in some way... very goal dependent. As my goal is-AHAHA, YOU SLY DOG, you got me monologuing! ROFLOL

Keep talking about your goal please. Wink Shades

Quote:I just heard an ad that had the words "Fort Dicks" in it. Something about the army. Do something useful for me, and kill them all, mkay? Tiny Tiger

Kill the army? I might be too strange to be weird and too unusual to be unearthly but I'm not a fool. Tiger

Quote:I'm not sorry that I'm late... it's fashionable Heart

It's just good to hear from you! FSM Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 204 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1080 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2848 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2171 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1207 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2333 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 480 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Please help? Longhorn 16 2963 January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1110 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 15 1440 March 4, 2017 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben