Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone use Blogger?
Does anyone use Blogger?
I've started my own blog where I want to accumulate over time all my thoughts and arguments on god(s). The thing is, it seems like Blogger isn't a site where you can really engage with other members because there's no search bar of any kind to find other people on Blogger! So how exactly do you get exposure if your blog is so isolated and inaccessible? Obviously I can promote it, but do you guys know how blogs in general (I guess) function. I'm new to all this Big Grin
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
RE: Does anyone use Blogger?
I think I made one at one point. If I remember rightly it involves using tags much like YouTube videos. You set a list of appropriate keywords that people can find you with.
RE: Does anyone use Blogger?
(April 14, 2013 at 12:18 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I think I made one at one point. If I remember rightly it involves using tags much like YouTube videos. You set a list of appropriate keywords that people can find you with.

Yeah, I'v done that for my posts, but the only search bar I found uses key words to search tags within your own blog, not the whole of Blogger.

It's as if I'm the only one that exists on there! It's a really annoying website..
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Anyone here use ECU Test? Jehanne 2 522 September 1, 2022 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Does anyone know the bandwidth of the Switch and Wii U CPU's? Mechaghostman2 1 375 March 11, 2020 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Question for Those of You Wwho Use Mobile Web Devices (iPhones, Smart Phones, etc.) Rhondazvous 26 4303 July 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Does anyone here participate in BOINC? astalegorlas 6 3109 February 28, 2011 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist