Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction, I'm new here.
Introduction, I'm new here.
I will take heed to Esquilax:

Quote:Welcome, regardless. You should make an introductory thread so we can all say hi, before you lower yourself into the shark tank like you have. It's the only uniformly nice reaction you're likely to get. Wink

So hi, my bio says it all, but I suppose I can restate it. I love music and play the guitar, the mandolin, and sing tenor. I love metal \m/.

I signed up on AF to seek answers to questions I have had. I was a former 'Christian," until I gave up the hypocritical title and now go by 'Spiritual Theist."

I hope to meet and learn new things from new people.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
RE: Introduction, I'm new here.
Hello.

So how do you define a "spiritual theist?"
Welcome aboard!

I noticed in your profile that you don't spell out god. Why is that?

BTW, I am also a musician (drummer). Rock on, dude!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Welcome!

You play metal guitar? If so, what genre(s)?
Welcome for SW EU.
Yo hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Welcome
(April 24, 2013 at 6:08 pm)TosinAsLeader Wrote: So hi, my bio says it all, but I suppose I can restate it. I love music and play the guitar, the mandolin, and sing tenor. I love metal \m/.

I signed up on AF to seek answers to questions I have had. I was a former 'Christian," until I gave up the hypocritical title and now go by 'Spiritual Theist."
Ok, I'm confused though. Why do you write 'G-d' not God? It's a Jewish tradition, and you haven't said anything about this yet...
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome Enjoy the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Here Nomistic 13 519 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 953 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New here Rdougall 9 1253 January 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New guy here Roykok 8 1080 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie