Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarcasm is here
Sarcasm is here
It has been a long time...does anyone remember me by chance?
~ Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, give a man a religion and he'll die praying for a fish.
RE: Sarcasm is here
Nope. But... Welcome back.

Your last post prior to today was more than a year before I joined, so that might explain why I don't know you.

(You have a two year medal, and I don't have a one, but my post count is greater than yours by a factor of 32, hehehe Wink )
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Welcome back Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Oh, my middle name is here, welcome Smile
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
Welcome back!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(May 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm)Sarcasm Wrote: It has been a long time...does anyone remember me by chance?

Welcome back mate. Where ya been?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm)Sarcasm Wrote: It has been a long time...does anyone remember me by chance?

I do. Smile Welcome back.
Sorry, I don't, but welcome back, nevertheless! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
(May 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm)Sarcasm Wrote: does anyone remember me by chance?

Yeah, totally....

Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6685 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United