Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im new
Hi im new
Hi im new on this forum and im from Holland.
Ive bin a atheist since my youth and i thought its about time i seek and discus with people who think alike.

Dont pay to much attention to my grammar as English in not my native language Angel
RE: Hi im new
Welcome!
Welcome Enjoy the forums
Glad to have you with us, Dutchy! Your English is better than I am in any other language (smattering of many, master of none but mine own).
Welcome Dutchy. Hope you will like it here. Smile
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Hello, there.
Thanks thanks for the warm welcome Smile
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hello.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Gotta love anyone from the home of the world's greatest still-life painters. Welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4719 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman