Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI kills a man- tying up a loose end?
FBI kills a man- tying up a loose end?
The FBI has executed a man linked to the Boston terror suspects, the question is, was that man a paid FBI informant that aided the Boston terror suspects, was it an operation that went horribly wrong?

It is well- known now how the FBI infilitrates Muslim communities in America and actively helps to create terrorists, sometimes materially supporting, aiding and abetting potential radicals and and encouraging them to commit crimes, only to turn around and prosecute them.

There were reports that the two Boston terrorists were on the FBI radar before attack happened. So it isn't far fetched to believe they sent an informant to concoct a terror plot, so that they could foil it later on. Who was the man that the FBI killed? I'm very skeptical about this whole situation.
RE: FBI kills a man- tying up a loose end?
If the FBI informant enticed the Boston Marathon bombers to bomb the Marathon, why wasn't it thwarted instead of carried out? Or is the fact that it was carried out your "proof" this man killed in Floridia was the informant that was actually a double agent?
I'll grab my tin-foil hat while I await your reply.
(May 22, 2013 at 10:20 am)festive1 Wrote: If the FBI informant enticed the Boston Marathon bombers to bomb the Marathon, why wasn't it thwarted instead of carried out? Or is the fact that it was carried out your "proof" this man killed in Floridia was the informant that was actually a double agent?
I'll grab my tin-foil hat while I await your reply.
I have no proof whatsoever. All I'm doing is enquiring and asking a question. Isn't that what journalists do every day? The sooner we know details about the man that was killed the better, because I'm very very skeptical at the moment.
(May 22, 2013 at 10:32 am)ideologue08 Wrote: All I'm doing is enquiring and asking a question. Isn't that what journalists do every day?

Among other things. *twirls moustache*

The BBC report is too vague, until more details emerge there's simply too little information. From that story, it would appear that they visited a man in his home to question him regarding the bombing of the Boston Marathon, and now the man is dead, killed by one of the agents. That's a really big gap to fill without more details.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(May 22, 2013 at 11:00 am)Tonus Wrote:
(May 22, 2013 at 10:32 am)ideologue08 Wrote: All I'm doing is enquiring and asking a question. Isn't that what journalists do every day?

Among other things. *twirls moustache*

The BBC report is too vague, until more details emerge there's simply too little information. From that story, it would appear that they visited a man in his home to question him regarding the bombing of the Boston Marathon, and now the man is dead, killed by one of the agents. That's a really big gap to fill without more details.
Well, the first question any journalist should (probably would) ask an FBI spokesperson is, "what that man an informant?". One of the jobs of journalists is to satisfy people's curiosities and ask questions related to speculative theories.

I'm just being curious. I understand there's nothing concrete as of yet.

Even if he wasn't an informant, the idea that the FBI can just go into your home and shoot you dead is a fucking disgrace and it's disturbing. No charge, no jury nothing. I wonder if there's anyone who can corroborate this story other than the FBI themselves?
No. Journalism is about reporting facts, not starting with a premise and trying to support it. One must follow the facts and see where they lead. When one has enough dots to connect, then assumptions can be made, but not before.

If the FBI came knocking on my door, I'd probably call a lawyer. Becoming violent when law enforcement comes knocking is never a good idea.
No. What the fuck do you think journalists do at press conferences except ask questions you ignorant woman? Asking questions is a part and parcel of journalism.

No, becoming violent is not a good idea, but the only evidence you have that someone became violent just so happens to be the FBI, the very people who shot and killed him. There must be a thorough inquiry.
Quote:I have no proof whatsoever.

At least you are consistent.
(May 22, 2013 at 11:40 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I have no proof whatsoever.

At least you are consistent.
What a rep/kudos whore you are.
Journalists at press conferences ask questions to gain more information. Do they ask specific questions because they have ideas of where the story is going? Of course. But a good journalist sticks to the facts and leaves out their own unfounded conjectures, until they have the evidence to support them. At that point they aren't unfounded conjectures, are they?
I'm sure there will be an inquiry. This happened when? Yesterday or this morning? Give it time before jumping to the conclusion that the FBI hatched some elaborate scheme to enable and entrap the Boston Marathon bombers. Jeeze.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1859 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1061 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The End Of the Pathologization Of Intersex Amarok 1 450 July 7, 2019 at 4:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3071 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll) TheBeardedDude 55 14545 October 18, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Alan V
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1335 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1074 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  FBI Director: Russia will work harder for next election Foxaèr 22 3660 October 6, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Joods
  Trump May End DACA Program Seraphina 30 9014 September 8, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The End Is Nigh - Trump DarkerEnergy 12 3551 June 13, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37