Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Korea
Hi from Korea
I'm Canadian but I live in Korea. I'm an agnostic everything, here mainly because I'm looking for new people to bump brains with.

I'm hoping to see/participate in some good debating, and you'll find me taking unpopular positions sometimes. In the end, however, I have great respect from those who have walked away from their various religious instutions and started thinking for themselves.

Also, I joined to gain access to the users-only "nude pics" threads. Please point the way. Big Grin
RE: Hi from Korea
Welcome!
It seems this forum welcomes kids as young as 13, so no nudes are allowed.
However, there's this site, where you can type "nude" and get lots of them!
Here's the link: https://www.google.com/ (it's https, so it goes through a secure connection to the server, no snoopers! Wink )

Now go interact with people here!

I don't like the position you've taken here.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hey, welcome, eh?

I know another Canadian in S Korea...Dave Thiessen who is anything but an agnostic. As a matter of fact he's a nut job xtian. We've been sparring for years.

If you see him....kick him in the nuts for me.
(May 22, 2013 at 7:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, welcome, eh?

I know another Canadian in S Korea...Dave Thiessen who is anything but an agnostic. As a matter of fact he's a nut job xtian. We've been sparring for years.

If you see him....kick him in the nuts for me.

I do that to other Canadians just on general principle. Smile
Then you have a Moose Head, no doubt.
Hey Benny. Welcome!
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
No metaphysical stuff, I'm watching you...

Joe
Hello Benny.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
So it's true, people are moving from atheist.com to here?