Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
I just joined the site and I am happy to be around other atheist people!Big Grin
TheAwesomeator333[/code]
RE: Hi!
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The Awesome at or 333? 0.o What'sitmean?

Welcome, we'll try to wipe that smile off of your face quickly. Wouldn't want you to be happy before we cook you up and eat you... we'd feel guilt. Not much, but enough to make desert a little drier in our mouths.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 24, 2013 at 11:18 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: The Awesome at or 333? 0.o What'sitmean?

Welcome, we'll try to wipe that smile off of your face quickly. Wouldn't want you to be happy before we cook you up and eat you... we'd feel guilt. Not much, but enough to make desert a little drier in our mouths.

um ok and thanks?
TheAwesomeator333[/code]
Our Violet's sense of humour takes a bit of getting used to
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 24, 2013 at 11:29 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Our Violet's sense of humour takes a bit of death getting used to

This forum is under my command... every person within is party to my undead army. Of course... that's not saying you qualify Sleepy Please observe the 'banned' and otherwise deceased members, and learn by their example. Here's a handy guide for your forum perusal... your continued survival as one of the few non-undead posters depends on how well you grasp its teachings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ

Welcome to ApertuAtheistforums.org, please enjoy your stay~ Heart
(May 24, 2013 at 11:54 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(May 24, 2013 at 11:29 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Our Violet's sense of humour takes a bit of death getting used to

This forum is under my command... every person within is party to my undead army. Of course... that's not saying you qualify Sleepy Please observe the 'banned' and otherwise deceased members, and learn by their example. Here's a handy guide for your forum perusal... your continued survival as one of the few non-undead posters depends on how well you grasp its teachings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ

Welcome to ApertuAtheistforums.org, please enjoy your stay~ Heart

Hehe

That's nice darlin' How you going? Last I heard you were going fishing. Heart
(May 24, 2013 at 11:58 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Hehe

That's nice darlin' How you going? Last I heard you were going fishing. Heart

Evil Lich Overlords... do not... FISH. Angry

I'm going to be back on meds in something like 2 weeks, and that's the plan Smile
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi there!