Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:11 am

Poll: Which one of these shit bands is the shittiest?
This poll is closed.
Of Monsters and Men, I mean come off it: they aren't a real band. All they've got going for them is like, one song, and that song was only theirs by the power of meth.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Imagine Dragons, with lyrics like these: who needs words? The only way to bear listening to their songs is if you don't know English. It's puke-inducing.
0%
0 0%
Muse. You've heard one Muse song? You've heard them all. Listening through their albums once is worse than 'it's a small world after all' on repeat for fifty years.
0%
0 0%
OneRepubllic, try having 'Somebody that I Used to Know' replayed endlessly overlapped with a couple of pedophiles: you have created a OneRepublic song. Maybe there's hope for the futur-THIS KIND OF BAND IS THE FUTURE.
28.57%
2 28.57%
Dream Theater, if they were more long-winded they'd manage to sail around the world without taking a second breath. I heard that they play their instruments by breathing on them. Like giving a BJ to a trumpet.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Beethoven. The guy was fucking deaf, and his music SHOWS THAT. I could randomly piddle my fingers around on a keyboard and I'd make better music. It is shit, and it should be allowed to die. FIND A NEW GODDAMN CRIPPLE.
14.29%
1 14.29%
I'm a hipster (and having a go at Beethoven? Fuck you, bitch!). I also suck giant donkey schlong <- if you select this option, you're owning up to that.
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll be gone by the end of May, 2013.
We'll be gone by the end of May, 2013.
Given that we're all completely aware of the impending doom... there's only one question what remains:

Which one of these horrible bands is the MOST shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPHHDtrxbc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ACd-OjCzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQXsqvSyMRU
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: We'll be gone by the end of May, 2013.
Poll! Where's the poll!?

And the answer would be One Direction, hands down.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Jesus fucking goddamit Christ, those are all horrible. If the end of the world is coming (again) I can only hope that this is the transfer song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjHPNPcgn64
(May 25, 2013 at 2:31 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Poll! Where's the poll!?

And the answer would be One Direction, hands down.

Did you know that my initial poll options were about twice as long as the site allows? And that I did that... with eight of them? Sleepy

Trying to preserve original Violet humor after having to gut 50% of the jokes and the overall cohesive theme is brutal. It takes time, Kay! TIME THAT I DON'T HAVE! TIME THAT YOU DON'T HAVE! Panic

Cato Wrote:Jesus fucking goddamit Christ, those are all horrible. If the end of the world is coming (again) I can only hope that this is the transfer song:

No fucking kidding! That's why it's a poll for the WORST of them, and not say... for which one you might be able to defend marginally for the most slight amount of talent what could exist Smile
I loved the Dream Theater description, but I had to go with the hipster choice. Although I despise the label and am much too old to be considered a hipster, the rest of the description seemed apropos. Fuck, if I can't find a willing partner I'll just do it myself.
I only know of half of them so donkey schlong it is.
(May 25, 2013 at 6:10 am)Insanity x Wrote: I only know of half of them so donkey schlong it is.

Don't be ridiculous... even if you had known each of them, and intimately: you still would have picked donkey schlong. Smile
What's going to happen at the end of May?
(May 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm)ElijahDrew Wrote: What's going to happen at the end of May?

If you picked the last option, you will have to assume the position.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I hate all of these options, but I liked Muse before their newest shit album.

Don't you dare insult Beeth Oven!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=She24nu2MIQ
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this may be it! Drich 64 4849 April 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: no one
  This may be farewell. Gawdzilla Sama 49 2117 May 7, 2019 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 972 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Since I’ve been gone... J a c k 28 3148 August 19, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2347 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4295 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  Atheism may be contributing to my social isolation Alexmahone 10 1596 March 17, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  At the end of my tolerance notimportant1234 4 485 January 26, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: notimportant1234
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 520 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Trump, Teresa May and Nigel Farage caught fire... Cyberman 7 2945 August 19, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Cyberman