Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent Design, Proof IV
Intelligent Design, Proof IV
One of the most ridiculous claims of evolutionists is that the first life cell was created by an accident

What are the minimum Requirements for that first cell?
It must have systems for
1- Grow
2- Dispose waist
3- Energy management
4- Reproduction
5- Copy/rebuild all of these systems to the new born
6- Coordination between these system.

Finally all of these systems must per-exist life or it will die as some of the minimum requirements aren't there.

I.e. this life cell must per-exist itself to be able to live.
"Circular logic"............simply Impossible
RE: Intelligent Design, Proof IV
Cells can hibernate until the proper conditions exist to activate. Think of virus and bacteria.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Version IV and STILL nothing MS?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Evolution........Abiogenesis.

They're not even remotely spelled the same, why do you religious types keep fucking this up?
I almost got confused for a second there. I read 'proof' when really it was 'making stuff up as I go along'.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
It is lies told to oneself for justification of ones belief.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(May 25, 2013 at 4:04 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: One of the most ridiculous claims of evolutionists is that the first life cell was created by an accident

Show me where anyone has said this.

I doubt very much that you can.

Anyhoo life almost certainly developed over a large period of time.

The current best guess is for an RNA a simpler DNA like molecule to have been the first life probably at a place where there was sufficient energy variance and the right protein soup such as around a thermal vent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_world_hypothesis

Quote:Nucleotides are the fundamental molecules that combine in series to form RNA. They consist of a nitrogenous base attached to a sugar-phosphate backbone. RNA is made of long stretches of specific nucleotides arranged so that their sequence of bases carries information. The RNA world hypothesis holds that in the primordial soup (or sandwich), there existed free-floating nucleotides. These nucleotides regularly formed bonds with one another, which often broke because the change in energy was so low. However, certain sequences of base pairs have catalytic properties that lower the energy of their chain being created, causing them to stay together for longer periods of time. As each chain grew longer, it attracted more matching nucleotides faster, causing chains to now form faster than they were breaking down.
These chains are proposed as the first, primitive forms of life. In an RNA world, different forms of RNA compete with each other for free nucleotides and are subject to natural selection. The most efficient molecules of RNA, the ones able to efficiently catalyze their own reproduction, survived and evolved, forming modern RNA. Such an RNA enzyme, capable of self replication in about an hour, has been identified. It was produced by molecular competition (in vitro evolution) of candidate enzyme mixtures.[48]
Competition between RNA may have favored the emergence of cooperation between different RNA chains, opening the way for the formation of the first proto-cell. Eventually, RNA chains randomly developed with catalytic properties that help amino acids bind together (a process called peptide-bonding). These amino acids could then assist with RNA synthesis, giving those RNA chains that could serve as ribozymes the selective advantage. The ability to catalyze one step in protein synthesis, aminoacylation of RNA, has been demonstrated in a short (five-nucleotide) segment of RNA.[49]

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The fact that "life" only had to happen once is beyond the concept of the religious to understand the total lack of a deity intervention.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Eukaryo...yotic_Cell
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You have no idea what you are talking about MS. The first kind of cells were micella, a really simple cell made of lipids in an aqueous solution. The first cells didn't have organelles and formed spontaneously under the right conditions. The micella provided an excellent 'shelter' other molecules. And all organelles weren't 'born' in cells from the beginning, e.g. the mitochondrion has different ribosomes than the rest of the cell, and it is thought that the mitochondrion was a bacterium-like energy producing entity that entered a symbiotic relationship with an ancient cell.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Did I miss the part where this idiot posted part II?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 987 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Blind evolution or intelligent design? ignoramus 12 1939 August 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why Do Otherwise Intelligent People Succomb to Religion? Rhondazvous 47 8268 October 25, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Directionality in evolution without intelligent guidance tantric 25 5107 January 22, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Intelligent Design: Irreducible Complexity? OfficerVajardian 49 12507 August 17, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Intelligent Design triumph! Mudhammam 2 1271 July 17, 2014 at 7:05 am
Last Post: FreeTony
  Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts Muslim Scholar 57 22776 October 30, 2013 at 9:45 am
Last Post: orogenicman
Lightbulb Intelligent Design, Proof V Muslim Scholar 75 43834 June 22, 2013 at 10:49 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Intelligent Design, Proof III Muslim Scholar 61 28477 May 29, 2013 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Question for Creationists/Design proponents. Rev. Rye 5 3044 April 25, 2013 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Zen Badger