Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any prejudices?
Do you have any prejudices?
I really detest Muslims. And not because i think they're all terrorists, since i'm not dumb enough to think that. And not because they killed that soldier in London (I'm British, so I saw this coming to some extent). i detest them since they are:

- sensitive. even at the most innocuous of slights against their religion, they yell and cry out. Look bitches, you live in a country of freedom of expression, go back to Pakistan or Yemen if you hate it here so much. I frankly find it funny to see BBC and CNN show these fucks in Sudan or Saudi going ape.

- closed-minded. they cannot accept anything beyond their own world view. Most Muslims reject modern science, yet still use cars, computers and utilise medicine BASED on modern science. Another thing is that during medieval times their kind contributed a lot to scientific canon, even many concepts we use today (algorithms being such). If they hate science now, why was it good for their forebears of the same faith?

- hypocrites and skivers - they hate our way of life, yet still utilise our resources and welcome the fact our countries are safer, more secure and wealthier than Pakistan or Mullahstan or wherever. Most of these people will earn far higher salaries than their comrades in Mullahstan or Niggerstan or wherever.

i just wish all muslims living in developed countries go fuck off back to pakistan, or arabstan, mullahstan, towelheadistan or niggerstan or wherever. i don't want them in my country, or for them to fuck up our way of life.
RE: Do you have any prejudices?
I'm an equal opportunity hater, it's nice to meet an open bigot. Smile
I'm prejudiced against undue prejudices.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Muslims really suck.... along with xtians.
Well, that was some racist shit.
Tons. Red wines over whites. Herding breeds of dogs over other breeds. Women who are comfortable with their appetites over mousy ones. Martin over Tolkien. Foliage over flowers. My prejudices are rampant.
(May 27, 2013 at 12:47 am)whateverist Wrote: Tons. Red wines over whites. Herding breeds of dogs over other breeds. Women who are comfortable with their appetites over mousy ones. Martin over Tolkien. Foliage over flowers. My prejudices are rampant.

Hehe Wouldn't they be personal preferences whateverist?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
In one way I agree with you, in another way I've had girlfriends and friends who have been muslims and worst enemies who I've literally just wish would die who were white atheists, but I do live in an area where there are a lot of pakistani muslims and I've witnessed a lot of prejudice from them in the past and I do think that their beliefs are ridiculous,

In practice though, their not drinking rule does work to an extent. My area has very little drunk violence, if they managed to sort out how they treat women and non muslims I might not see their religion as such a problem.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Rapists, murderers, thieves, scoundrels, child-fuckers, IT agents, lawyers, and celery.

I'm positively prejudiced with all of those. I like them a lot, and I cut them deals on principle.

Only negatively prejudiced with one group:

Sewing machines. Seriously: fuck sewing machines. I've been known to refuse homeless sewing machines a night's stay in my house, known to lynch the sewing machines I pass by in the street, known to spit upon a beaten and battered sewing machine so as to let it know how unwelcome it is in my presence (it's MY sidewalk, get the fuck off), and even known to refuse sewing machines jobs based on invented reasons they can't do their job.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Thinking

I remember when I was a kid my brother got beat up by another kid because he was "brown". I remember standing at a Denny's for an hour because they wouldn't have us, and my dad decided to stay there and repeat to us that we had to hold our heads high, not look down, and not give them the satisfaction for a minute that they made us feel ashamed of who we were. I remember my dad coming home from work to a wife who was hiding in the closet with her kids because the neighbor was harassing and threatening us because of our race, and my dad took my brother from the hand as he went and set the man in his place.

As an adult I always thought I was open to all cultures. I moved around so much that it was possible for me to meet people from many cultures. I had Asian, African-American, Mexican, Cuban, Salvadorian, Brazilian, gay, lesbian, transsexual, poor, not so poor, educated, uneducated friends, etc. I never noticed I didn't have white friends.

When I started my current job I met so many white people and I discovered I was prejudiced. My prejudice attitude was that as soon as I met them I felt uncomfortable, defensive, scared, and certain that they didn't like me. Now I am friends with most of them and I can't believe how much I have grown fond of them. I was wrong. I generalized. I took a few bad experiences as a child and didn't even notice I was applying them to everyone who fit that description. I was wrong and I'm so sorry. I really am.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2140 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10736 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1691 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4793 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity? laserthought 17 1560 August 17, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Do you have any birth marks? brewer 28 2917 January 31, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1956 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Can any of you do novel things with your toes/feet? brewer 27 2633 March 7, 2016 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Joods 55 4998 December 7, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy