Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Geek's Nightmare
A Geek's Nightmare
Truly these problems only exist in the life of a geek. In a geeks lifetime one must ask themselves...

In which order to I watch my Starwars collection?

Why?
RE: A Geek's Nightmare
I have to say, watch them from Episode I onward. Then you don't have to be disappointed after watching three good movies and then have to watch the series sink with the following three. Just my two cents Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Just depends whether you want to put the arduous task at the beginning of your viewing, or the end. Tongue

Why not just skip the first three and watch the original trilogy, and, you know, be happy? Wink

Love the avatar, by the way.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Please tell me you aren't one of these types, Wolfie.

[Image: international-star-wars-fan-group.jpg]
(May 27, 2013 at 10:41 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I have to say, watch them from Episode I onward.

...and every time you want to stab Anakin in the face, take a drink.

Angel
(May 27, 2013 at 11:31 am)Minimalist Wrote: Please tell me you aren't one of these types, Wolfie.

[Image: international-star-wars-fan-group.jpg]

What types?
Min, how can you get so many star wars fans and not a single Leia in golden bikini?

(May 27, 2013 at 11:52 am)wolf39us Wrote: What types?

The cool types Wink

(Min just doesn't understand better Big Grin)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Jingles - a childhood nightmare Violet 13 3629 December 31, 2009 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Ashes1995