Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius Disclosure and Dr. Steven Greer
Sirius Disclosure and Dr. Steven Greer
I recently listened to him on the Joe Rogan Experience radio show. He seems intelligent and sincere, but I do find some of his claims to be pretty unbelievable. I haven't watched the documentary yet, but I am intrigued. What are everyone's thoughts on this guy?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
RE: Sirius Disclosure and Dr. Steven Greer
Quote:Greer was born in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1955.[1]

Is that where summer lives?

Quote:According to Greer he had a UFO sighting when he was eight years old and again at age 18.[1][2]

sounds very very very very very very very legit

Quote: He was trained as a transcendental meditation teacher

whatever the fuck that is

Quote: and served as director of a meditation organization.[1][3] Greer completed his graduate work at East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine in 1987.[4]

now, that is legit

I generaly think in disregard of all UFO stuff
RE: Sirius Disclosure and Dr. Steven Greer
(May 28, 2013 at 9:40 pm)starchild Wrote: I recently listened to him on the Joe Rogan Experience radio show. He seems intelligent and sincere, but I do find some of his claims to be pretty unbelievable. I haven't watched the documentary yet, but I am intrigued. What are everyone's thoughts on this guy?
He's a loon.

The documentary was produced on the premise that the "Atacama Humanoid" was some kind of extraterrestrial being. The actual cadaver in question has been public knowledge for more than a decade, and every biologist that was asked - just from pictures - said that they believed it was most likely human and most likely an embryo. The tests undertaken showed that Ata is human, however it is not an embryo it's a tiny human that suffered from (as yet) unidentified growth deformities. Much like say, Joseph Merrick - just the very opposite extremes.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke