Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Refugees
AF Refugees
I've taken the liberty of creating a temporary forum for AF.com "refugees" so you guys can greet each other and possibly organize yourselves to decide what you want to do as a community, whether you migrate to another forum or try to buy the atheistforums.com domain.

It's there if you need it, for as long as you need it. We of course hope you stay at AF.org too, but no hard feelings if you want your old community back!

- Tiberius
RE: AF Refugees
I'm not a refugee since I've been posting here for some time, but at AF.com, I had 13,000+ posts and was there for much longer than here. I'm truely sad if it goes down. Hope the rumors are unfounded. But thanks for your thoughtfullness.
(May 30, 2013 at 5:46 pm)little_monkey Wrote: I'm not a refugee since I've been posting here for some time, but at AF.com, I had 13,000+ posts and was there for much longer than here.

That you, Joe?
(May 30, 2013 at 5:56 pm)CaseAgainstFaith Wrote:
(May 30, 2013 at 5:46 pm)little_monkey Wrote: I'm not a refugee since I've been posting here for some time, but at AF.com, I had 13,000+ posts and was there for much longer than here.

That you, Joe?

Bingo.
(May 30, 2013 at 5:46 pm)little_monkey Wrote: but at AF.com, I had 13,000+ posts
Prove it. Cool Shades
Not good news, last try for AF.com

[Image: AF.jpg]
There is a copy up here: http://thinkinguniverse.org/atheistforums/

It's a couple of months out of date, but apparently that's the most recent backup.
Thanks.

That backup goes back to Feb. 2013. I wonder if everything else is lost.
(May 30, 2013 at 8:28 pm)little_monkey Wrote: Thanks.

That backup goes back to Feb. 2013. I wonder if everything else is lost.

Everything prior to 02/13 is stored on my hard drives

:-)
Great. Latest news on AF.com?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome refugees! theVOID 35 11509 May 9, 2011 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc