Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman flushes her baby down the toilet!
Woman flushes her baby down the toilet!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...alarm.html
Warning: Very Graphic
Seriously, what a sadistic bitch. The mother should be shot.
RE: Woman flushes her baby down the toilet!
They must have some amazing toilets in China..............
If the Chinese have any sort of morality, they'd charge her with attempted murder. Somehow I doubt they care very much at all, if not disappointed that the baby didn't pass away.
It's sad that stuff like this is a common occurrence in china. Abandoning babies because their unwanted. I hate knowing that the world sucks. But I am glad that I'm allowed to know.
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
(May 31, 2013 at 1:10 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: It's sad that stuff like this is a common occurrence in china. Abandoning babies because their unwanted. I hate knowing that the world sucks. But I am glad that I'm allowed to know.
She didn't exactly try to abandon the baby... more like tried to put the baby out of his misery. At least the women over here execute the baby while in the tummy, which is apparently more moral. But at least it's out of sight. You know what they say...out of sight => out of mind.
Poor little one.. What went wrong in the mother's life to put him through that?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 31, 2013 at 1:02 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...alarm.html
Warning: Very Graphic
Seriously, what a sadistic bitch. The mother should be shot.

Frankly, I'm quite surprised you have a problem with this.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(May 31, 2013 at 1:26 pm)Baalzebutt Wrote: Frankly, I'm quite surprised you have a problem with this.
Yeah, you don't find it troubling at all do you? Dirty little hitler you...
(May 31, 2013 at 1:10 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: If the Chinese have any sort of morality, they'd charge her with attempted murder. Somehow I doubt they care very much at all, if not disappointed that the baby didn't pass away.

Wow... Because nothing says we don't give a fuck like the load of people rescuing the baby after..
(May 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Wow... Because nothing says we don't give a fuck like the load of people rescuing the baby after..
Really? Not even a slight attempt at understanding what I said? How can an ordinary citizen charge people with a crime? I'm obviously referring to Chinese officials smart alec.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kellyanne Conway posts nude photo of her underage daughter Rev. Rye 15 1308 January 27, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1136 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1635 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4538 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 820 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4415 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  The further dumbing down of the POTUS Joods 6 893 September 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1633 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 982 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1693 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger