Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Professor rationalizes incest
Atheist Professor rationalizes incest
A professor is asked by a muslim what he thinks about incest in a debate - he answers that it is not wrong if you use contraception?
Think with simplicity, and you will solve the most complex questions in the universe.

Thinking
RE: Atheist Professor rationalizes incest
sources!?

or are you daydreaming?!
(June 2, 2013 at 7:15 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: sources!?

or are you daydreaming?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwJuOPG4FI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEg28eHHS8

ROFLOL
Think with simplicity, and you will solve the most complex questions in the universe.

Thinking
I don't see the issue. I'm pretty sure its illegal because the risk to the children of the couple and because it weird's people out. If your not having kids that removes that problem and as for wierding people out thats pretty much the same reason being gay was illegal. If people want to fuck relatives its none of my business. To be honest I don't have a problem with them having kids. Its an increased risk but so is having a kid too late/early or while smoking/drinking or any number of other things.
Well.... he's not wrong! Wink
I agree with insanity, except for the point that I think it must be illegal.
It would create a legal relaim for parents and other relatives of children who sexualy abuse their children - because consent would be hard to disprove in such a case within a court.
But what of Alabama?

An Alabama man meets someone new and says "I'd like to introduce to my wife, my mother and my sister" and one woman comes out.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 2, 2013 at 7:28 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I agree with insanity, except for the point that I think it must be illegal.
It would create a legal relaim for parents and other relatives of children who sexualy abuse their children - because consent would be hard to disprove in such a case within a court.

So people who love each other can't be together **because in cases some people might abuse the system?

**Forgot the becuase.
(June 2, 2013 at 7:34 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(June 2, 2013 at 7:28 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I agree with insanity, except for the point that I think it must be illegal.

So people who love each other can't be together in cases some people might abuse the system?

That`s how the age of consent is for example determined.

You know a better way in which potential sexual abuse can be prevented?
(June 2, 2013 at 7:28 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: It would create a legal relaim for parents and other relatives of children who sexualy abuse their children - because consent would be hard to disprove in such a case within a court.
Bullshit. A child cannot consent according to the law anyway, so there would be no such problems. A parent who has sex with a child under the age of consent would still be arrested for child abuse, even if incestuous relationships were allowed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Responding to "Homosexuality is wrong, the same way incest is wrong" JewishAthiest 106 25471 February 9, 2016 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  INCEST Catholic_Lady 73 15654 September 3, 2015 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  UConn Professor Defends Rant Manowar 3 1467 April 25, 2014 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
  So... I had a request from a professor Voltair 12 2700 November 9, 2011 at 5:54 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  A question addressed to professor Dawkins josef rosenkranz 19 9574 October 9, 2008 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: josef rosenkranz