Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wuddup!
Thumbs Down 
Wuddup!
Sup peeps.. The names Panda, it's a pleasure to discuss these important topics with you all!

I'm a college student studying pre-med biochemistry and molecular biology with ambitions to get into an MDPhD program where i'll receive my PhD and MD at the same time. I love science (especially general biology, genetics, and evolutionary biology) and philosophy (though, I am still a novice in this area Tongue ). I'm a member on a couple of other forums that are moderately more Christian populated then the opposition so I thought i'd jump on here and broaden my scope of discussion.

I grew up as a Christian, but had dropped my faith and became an agnostic when I stepped into college. This last year I came back to faith for several reasons which I'm sure i'll eventually get to talking to you guys about.

Forgive me if I don't reply to posts too quickly. I've got a really busy summer ahead of me. Please feel free to be open and honest with me. I look forward to future conversations.

Cheers!
All generalizations are false.
RE: Wuddup!
Sorry, couldn't resist Tongue

Hiya and a warm welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome!

I love pandas. They're delicious.

:p
(June 2, 2013 at 2:51 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Welcome!

How can anything that eats only bamboo be delicious..? Thinking
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 2, 2013 at 2:54 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(June 2, 2013 at 2:51 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Welcome!

How can anything that eats only bamboo be delicious..? Thinking

Have you seen what crabs eat?
Point taken Big Grin

Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I'm reminded of a terrible joke.

Why does a panda make for a terrible partner? He eats shoots and leaves.

<rimshot >

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
[Image: xin_05120301164831010501.jpg]