Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Pushes to Have Raw Milk Farmer Vernon Hershberger Jailed
Wisconsin Pushes to Have Raw Milk Farmer Vernon Hershberger Jailed
http://www.realfarmacy.com/wisconsin-pus...er-jailed/

Raw Milk Victory: Vernon Hershberger Acquitted!

[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Wisconsin Pushes to Have Raw Milk Farmer Vernon Hershberger Jailed
http://www.realfarmacy.com/

The site is the wet dream for any nut who thinks he has to prepare for the apokalypse.
It's amusing to note that he was acquitted of three charges out of four not on the basis that he didn't commit the offense (what-the-fuck?) but that the jurors apparently didn't find it all that important.....lol.

Fucking raw milk, why anyone would buck against what is arguably the single-most successful public health initiative in the history of public health initiatives is beyond me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Right. Because fuck pasteurization, amirite?
Um, I think tea-bagging, jesus-freak morons should be encouraged to drink all the raw milk they like.
I agree with the verdict despite thinking anyone who drinks raw milk has a brain cell deficiency. At the end of the day, if you want to drink raw milk, you should be able to.
(June 2, 2013 at 6:24 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I agree with the verdict despite thinking anyone who drinks raw milk has a brain cell deficiency. At the end of the day, if you want to drink raw milk, you should be able to.

Adults, sure. What about children who don't have an appreciation for the risk? Infants?
(June 2, 2013 at 6:26 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(June 2, 2013 at 6:24 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I agree with the verdict despite thinking anyone who drinks raw milk has a brain cell deficiency. At the end of the day, if you want to drink raw milk, you should be able to.

Adults, sure. What about children who don't have an appreciation for the risk? Infants?
It's ultimately up to the parents. If the children get sick or die, and the milk is found to be the cause, then the parents should be prosecuted for endangering the lives of their children.

It's the same stance I take with faith healing. You can believe and practice faith healing as much as you want. As soon as you start killing people, that's when you go to jail.
(June 2, 2013 at 6:29 pm)Tiberius Wrote: It's the same stance I take with faith healing. You can believe and practice faith healing as much as you want. As soon as you start killing people, that's when you go to jail.
But it's a scam, surely they should be going to jail for extortion if faith healers make claims that are obviously not true.
(June 2, 2013 at 6:29 pm)Tiberius Wrote: It's ultimately up to the parents. If the children get sick or die, and the milk is found to be the cause, then the parents should be prosecuted for endangering the lives of their children.

To that, I'd respond that knowingly feeding your children untreated food products which, when untreated, are significant vectors for serious and sometimes fatal food borne illness, that the bar for endangerment has already been reached.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do the Wisconsin voter suppression law favour Sanders or Clinton more? ReptilianPeon 7 1479 April 6, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  Man jailed for sick joke. downbeatplumb 23 4055 June 9, 2013 at 9:03 am
Last Post: festive1
  Wisconsin: Single Parenting is Child Abuse Erinome 23 6848 March 9, 2012 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: 8BitAtheist
  Republibertarianazi's unveal their "job creation" plan in Wisconsin reverendjeremiah 10 4715 September 1, 2011 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Prosser Allegedly Chokes Female Justice Autumnlicious 8 3704 June 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  They win this time.... (Wisconsin) HeyItsZeus 25 6260 March 12, 2011 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Wisconsin Protests: State Police Pursue Democratic Lawmakers Boycotting Vote HeyItsZeus 35 10050 March 4, 2011 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Workers Defend Their Rights in Wisconsin & Ohio (Video :P) TheDarkestOfAngels 1 1204 March 1, 2011 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus