Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Kardashian having a baby.
Kim Kardashian having a baby.
Kim Kardashian is having a baby. In other news SO THE FUCK WHAT! People fuck and make babies, WHAT A SHOCKER!
RE: Kim Kardashian having a baby.
No one cares

Next. Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This is like the royal wedding all over again I don't know why do people have to make such an big deal out of everything,we are all only human nothing more.
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
EXACTLY! I really get pissed at celebrity worship. They are merely famous, not super human.
Re: Kim Kardashian having a baby.
It spawned???

*kills self*
[Image: Honey-Badger_dont_care_500.png]
I'm so glad that drop in the gene pool is getting propagated...

[Image: th_suicide-7.gif]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Do we have to discuss those idiots here? I thought we were on a higher level than that.

When society fails, people like the Kardashians and Paris Hilton will be the first ones eaten.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
When I see people like her I just fall to my knees and hope for the nuclear holocaust to finaly come and remove what is left of our pathetic species.
You're all just jealous of the guy who gave it to her Jerkoff Wink
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having, collecting and hoarding onlinebiker 67 3325 April 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1633 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 841 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kim Jong God purplepurpose 3 384 November 2, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5437 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1114 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5661 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3557 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  BABY ON BOARD signs Bahana 97 10806 October 13, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice? Edwardo Piet 25 27262 February 9, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet