Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hihi
Shocked 
hihi
Greetings and salutations to you normals! Big Grin My name is Sarah but I am more commonly known to friends and my loyal minions as abentwookie, Groove, NerdRage or WookieMonster. I'm a full-time college student and Jedi Master. :o I have an unusual personality and bizarre sense of humor so some people like it and some... um... not so much. If you would like to know more feel free to check out my blog and twitter.
RE: hihi
Hello, there.
Anyone claiming themselves to be zany is certainly a person welcome to the forum, in my book Smile

So... welcome. Were only Jedi the most terrifying powers that reside here...
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
"It's not the East or the West side"

"No it's not"

"It's not the North or the South side"

"No it's not"

"It is the DARK side"

"You are correct"
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die, and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
"What is thy bidding my master?"
"It's a distaster, it's Skywalker we're after!"

*coughs*

Right! Hello Wookie and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Guten Abend
Welcome

Panic We have a Wookie! And we're not afraid to use it/ him/ her Panic
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

You're not... Normal....

[Image: darkangel2.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Welcome More power... force... whatever... to new wookie girl!

[Image: hB3B72653]
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
Welcome wookie... a pretty wookie... how rare!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hihi FoxBlade 14 3035 March 29, 2012 at 4:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko