Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic
Classic
This is too good to not share.

Now we all hear on national and international news about this Catholic priest molesting choirboys or that married Protestant preacher taking church funds for drug and sex fueled romps with male prostitutes, but that's just a few individuals out of massive numbers of people right?

I mean that's what all the Christians say. Just a tiny minority. Here in America we have around 315 millions people. So if a handful of priests are raping little boys or a preacher or two are getting their freak on with homo's, eh, just a drop in a bucket right?

Apparently not.

I live in a town of less than a 100 thousand people.

A local protestant preacher, married, father of two, who works part time in a local jail, was busted performing sex acts on a male prisoner in a month long investigation on him.

Rock solid evidence from phone records, letters, witnesses, etc.

Boom. Busted, sucker. Quite literally "sucker". ROFLOL

Why do so many self-loathing homosexuals and pedophiles go on to be priests and preachers? The percentages among those professions is far greater than the normal population from everything I can determine.

Don't worry preacher. Jesus forgives all sins. Angel Cloud
RE: Classic
Personally, I think They want to drawn themselves in religion. If they bury something long enough it will go away, but it just sneaks up when they least expect it. Then boom we get a story like that.
(June 6, 2013 at 9:24 am)Rahul Wrote: Don't worry preacher. Jesus forgives all sins. Angel Cloud
What sin? He can suck all the prisoner cock he wants, be my guest, have some cream on top for all I care, as long as he keeps his hands off the altar boys MORE POWER TO HIM.
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 6, 2013 at 9:24 am)Rahul Wrote: Why do so many self-loathing homosexuals and pedophiles go on to be priests and preachers? The percentages among those professions is far greater than the normal population from everything I can determine.
How about sharing your research rather than an anecdote?
(June 6, 2013 at 9:24 am)Rahul Wrote: Why do so many self-loathing homosexuals and pedophiles go on to be priests and preachers? The percentages among those professions is far greater than the normal population from everything I can determine.

Don't worry preacher. Jesus forgives all sins.

This is tiresome....

Its a social vocation caveman waiter! Just like the Boy Scouts, Summer Camps, Schools etc. And you'll find a lot more peds in those than religious vocations!

Would it make you feel better if homosexuals had their own religion to watch your kids?

No...religions just get more press....because people like you need a reason not to believe!
Quis ut Deus?
(June 6, 2013 at 9:57 am)ronedee Wrote: Would it make you feel better if homosexuals had their own religion to watch your kids?
I certainly trust any homosexual organization more than I trust the Catholic church! Also with my children, if I had children.

That is because they're cool with their sexuality and don't repress shit that don't want to be repressed! It's not natural and shit goes wrong as we see now.
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 6, 2013 at 10:01 am)littleendian Wrote:
(June 6, 2013 at 9:57 am)ronedee Wrote: Would it make you feel better if homosexuals had their own religion to watch your kids?
I certainly trust any homosexual organization more than I trust the Catholic church! Also with my children, if I had children.

That is because they're cool with their sexuality and don't repress shit that don't want to be repressed! It's not natural and shit goes wrong as we see now.

Really? Hmmmm.

For a people that need to define themselves as "sexual beings", you are quite confident in there ability to suppress it with lil johnny!

I would think you are an army of one or 2 on this subject bub!

But yes, another reason not to go to church...next?
Quis ut Deus?
(June 6, 2013 at 9:57 am)ronedee Wrote: This is tiresome....

Its a social vocation caveman waiter! Just like the Boy Scouts, Summer Camps, Schools etc. And you'll find a lot more peds in those than religious vocations!

Would it make you feel better if homosexuals had their own religion to watch your kids?

No...religions just get more press....because people like you need a reason not to believe!
Yes, -your- religion gets more press..because it's leaders have been busy buttfucking children at an alarming rate- while laboring at great expense and effort to shield it's pedo-priests from the consequence of law... going bankrupt in the process as the task is overwhelming. If you're having trouble understanding why this makes the news..I'd be happy to help you figure it out. If you think this has more to do with whether or not someone believes in a god than it does with where a priest decides to shove his cock.....then I might not be able to help you.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 6, 2013 at 9:56 am)John V Wrote: How about sharing your research rather than an anecdote?

*grins* I don't "do" research on self-loathing homosexual preachers. I read about this at least once a month about a protestant preacher busted for being secretly gay in the news.

Catholic priests busted for raping little boys? Ho boy. Every other week.

You read about it too. And everyone reading our conversation right now hears about these prolific cases in the news all the time as well.

People like Ted Haggard pop out in the media spotlight all the time.

Funny. Non-religious homosexuals just embrace their sexuality and move to places like San Francisco.

Religious homosexuals try to deny their sexuality, put on a veneer of heterosexuality by becoming a man of the cloth, then carry on their homosexual predilections under cover of darkness.
(June 6, 2013 at 10:29 am)Rhythm Wrote: Yes, -your- religion gets more press..because it's leaders have been busy buttfucking children at an alarming rate- while laboring at great expense and effort to shield it's pedo-priests from the consequence of law... going bankrupt in the process as the task is overwhelming. If you're having trouble understanding why this makes the news..I'd be happy to help you figure it out. If you think this has more to do with whether or not someone believes in a god than it does with where a priest decides to shove his cock.....then I might not be able to help you.

I'll need stats on "alarming rate", or is that your prejudice showing?

But I'll help you here: it's less than a 10th of 1 percent! Very alarming indeed!

Yet schools are the actual hot-bed of the "cock shoving" you seek...with abuse actually skyrocketing lately ...way over Catholic levels!

But facts don't matter right? Only presentation.
Quis ut Deus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The classic stoooopid clergy quotes thread Captain Scarlet 5 2133 August 20, 2010 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist