Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation!
Vacation!
I have one week of vacation, and I'm going to be abroad. Thus, I will not be able to be online, especially since I have three boys under five to keep an eye on.

I know you guys are gonna miss me, send me a PM if you want a post card! Big Grin

TTFN and see you next Monday!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Vacation!
Ooh!! Have fun, Kay!! Can't wait to see pics of wherever you're going, and misters Red, Blue, and Green! Big Grin
Enjoy your time-out!
When you get back, I'll be away! Wink
Pics girl!

Or it didn't happen! Tongue

Enjoy your week off! Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
TTFN!

Does Tigger say that?
Have a good time!Cool Shades
Have fun Kay Big Grin
Have fun! Clap
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1053 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  European Vacation Jackalope 40 3315 February 17, 2018 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crowd-sourcing Mrs. Rhythms European Vacation The Grand Nudger 4 884 December 30, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Vacation time! Dystopia 24 2148 August 31, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Vacation! Bob Kelso 8 1187 July 11, 2015 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Going on vacation Dystopia 9 1652 July 27, 2014 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
Big Grin Need a Vacation? Cinjin 24 4635 December 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious