Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you today?
How are you today?
Good Morning or Good night depending where you are. This will be our "How do ya dos" thread of the day.

Any I'm great Thanks for asking. I'm going shopping Big Grin
RE: How are you today?
(June 10, 2013 at 9:39 am)Savannahw Wrote: Good Morning or Good night depending where you are. This will be our "How do ya dos" thread of the day.

Another day in cubicle paradise.
Do you have your cubicle all decorated?
(June 10, 2013 at 9:41 am)Rahul Wrote:
(June 10, 2013 at 9:39 am)Savannahw Wrote: Good Morning or Good night depending where you are. This will be our "How do ya dos" thread of the day.

Another day in cubicle paradise.
LOL, I know what you mean Smile

[Image: office-thoughts-meme-work.jpg]

Up until about 4pm: Zero!

(June 10, 2013 at 9:42 am)Savannahw Wrote: Do you have your cubicle all decorated?
Guys don't decorate stuff, except maybe by peeing in the corners to mark territory. Big Grin
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 10, 2013 at 9:42 am)Savannahw Wrote: Do you have your cubicle all decorated?

I have a few things hanging up. A couple drawings the kids made me, a few drawings I have done (I draw photorealistic type drawings), my Operation Enduring Freedom certificate (http://tiffanypublishing.com/certificate...g-freedom/), some rocks (I collect rocks).

Oh. And a rubber chicken.
Good afternoon Big Grin

I'm pretty good. I intend to procrastinate before playing some games later. Yeah, that's right I call the time in between games procrastinating.

[Image: Troll-face-problem.jpg]
(June 10, 2013 at 9:48 am)Rahul Wrote:

I have a few things hanging up. A couple drawings the kids made me, a few drawings I have done (I draw photorealistic type drawings), my Operation Enduring Freedom certificate (http://tiffanypublishing.com/certificate...g-freedom/), some rocks (I collect rocks).

Dude!

I am a hardcore rock collecter and gemcutter.

I just went collecting flourite from a mine dump last week and was collecting nice quartz crystals this weekend. I am going to Mt. Antero in Colorado in a couple of weeks to collect aquamarine!

Got any pics of good stuff you've found?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(June 10, 2013 at 9:48 am)Rahul Wrote:

That's awesome!. I've never had a cubicle.(I had an office once, but that ended fast) So I like to know what people put in there. That's cool you draw. Got anything we can see? I also have a rock collection and seashells and sand.
I'm alright today... Got the kids off to school and I'm watching workmen put in a new set of stairs to our basement o.o I also have to pick colors today for two rooms in our house and do the laundry... So busy... I might practice my piano for a bit (one of my preferred forms of procrastination)... Better enjoy it while it lasts, tis the last week of school, so many adventures start next week!
(June 10, 2013 at 9:53 am)Savannahw Wrote: That's awesome!. I've never had a cubicle.(I had an office once, but that ended fast) So I like to know what people put in there. That's cool you draw. Got anything we can see? I also have a rock collection and seashells and sand.

I am a graphic artist but my girlfriend is the one who is the real artist. Check out some of her stuff:

Dayna Creations
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3574 173431 1 hour ago
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1004 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2163 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 672 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1054 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1059 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 504 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3379 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 614 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Brick International Workers' Day today! ReptilianPeon 3 639 May 1, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician