Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riders (Scooters/Motorcycles)
Riders (Scooters/Motorcycles)
So I've been riding for a year and have gone through two scooters. A Kymco Super 8 150cc (total POS I ended up trading in)... and my brand new 2013 Honda PCX 150 (OMG so much better than the Kymco!)

Anyways, I wanted to see who here rides? Be it motorcycle or scooters.

Also, I just got my Motorcycle endorsement yesterday so I'm pretty excited that I'm finally legal. A routine stop with no endorsement is a $500 fine + Towing expenses.
RE: Riders (Scooters/Motorcycles)
I ride motorcycles.

I have two Harley-Davidson (2009 Dyna Super Glide and 2008 Rocker). I want to get a Scooter myself.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Riding 32 years and gone through 16 bikes.

Current mount is a 2007 Yamaha FZ1 called Hypatia with which I've travelled 60,000ks.( generally at excessive speeds)
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Ride a vespa!!!!

Big Grin

*runs off*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz45x35JAZ7M9Ct7iaI6n...1XHPbiyXH4]

Well, a vespa is almost a motorcycle.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I have a 50cc Honda Metropolitan. I love her, but she needs a little facelift due to living on the coast without a garage.
When I was a kid I had a 50cc Honda trail bike. I loved that thing even though the float valve liked to stick. If you didn't turn the gas off when you were done riding, it would flood the whole engine.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
[Image: scoot2.jpg]

I own this, but I'm letting my sister's boyfriend use it at the moment.

When I have the money, I want a motorcycle. I've wanted one for years.
I have gone through 2 bikes....

This is "Binky"...250cc Kawasaki Ninja
[Image: 25014_388618322459_10519_n.jpg]

Me and "The Lady Fazer" when I first got her.
[Image: 7902_10151669328257460_62764327_n.jpg]

She died about a year ago, after being wiped out by some bumfuck SUV driver! Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Maybe THIS should be used for EVERY rider?
[Image: 1004595_494122047327073_1540329768_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5