Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radical muslim preacher Anjem Choudary wanted these pics removed from the internet...
Radical muslim preacher Anjem Choudary wanted these pics removed from the internet...
http://imgur.com/a/xVRPX

haka haka drka drka!

Wikipeadia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Radical muslim preacher Anjem Choudary wanted these pics removed from the internet...
Well he wouldn't want people to know he was actually pretty cool once.
RE: Radical muslim preacher Anjem Choudary wanted these pics removed from the internet...
Ahh... The Internet! This is why I get on my brother and sisters about posting their under-age party pics on FaceBook.
(June 12, 2013 at 5:00 pm)festive1 Wrote: Ahh... The Internet! This is why I get on my brother and sisters about posting their under-age party pics on FaceBook.

This is something that drives me crazy. I want to seriously smack all the young people that think pictures like that won't come back to haunt them.
(June 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm)Savannahw Wrote:
(June 12, 2013 at 5:00 pm)festive1 Wrote: Ahh... The Internet! This is why I get on my brother and sisters about posting their under-age party pics on FaceBook.

This is something that drives me crazy. I want to seriously smack all the young people that think pictures like that won't come back to haunt them.

It's their fucking problem not yours,if they are dumb enough to do that shit let them,I only feel much better about my self knowing how superior I'am to those idiots
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
(June 12, 2013 at 4:57 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Well he wouldn't want people to know he was actually pretty cool once.

Good to know that at one point in his life he wasn't an asshole. I bet then he found fucking allah.
(June 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm)Savannahw Wrote: I want to seriously smack all the young people that think pictures like that won't come back to haunt them.

What confuses me is why people experience regret. No matter what stupid things I did in the past, I do not regret having done them because they were learning experiences.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I fully recognize its their problem and not mine. But I do love them and don't want to see them miss some great job opportunity because of old pics resurfacing. Teenagers and people in their early-20's often don't have the best long-range foresight. That's what friends and family are for, to try and help soften those edges until they grow up a bit.
(June 12, 2013 at 5:10 pm)Just Chilling Wrote:
(June 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm)Savannahw Wrote: This is something that drives me crazy. I want to seriously smack all the young people that think pictures like that won't come back to haunt them.

It's their fucking problem not yours,if they are dumb enough to do that shit let them,I only feel much better about my self knowing how superior I'am to those idiots

How about because I care about my friends and loved ones. I don't want to see them screw up their futures by posting some stupid. If they want to party, fine. However posting a picture of you drunk under age looks great to colleges and internships. NOT.
(June 12, 2013 at 5:15 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:
(June 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm)Savannahw Wrote: I want to seriously smack all the young people that think pictures like that won't come back to haunt them.

What confuses me is why people experience regret. No matter what stupid things I did in the past, I do not regret having done them because they were learning experiences.

I agree. But then again none of my party-life years were posted on the Internet to haunt me forever... I'd probably have more regret if they did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 551 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1707 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 396 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Internet Utopia Ahriman 71 5350 October 7, 2021 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  New theistic chew toys wanted! Foxaèr 266 19957 August 29, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 571 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 655 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1062 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 7296 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  Mid-late 2000's internet was the best time for the web. Mechaghostman2 6 806 June 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2