Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists are brainwashed; atheism is a hoax, folks!
Atheists are brainwashed; atheism is a hoax, folks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPBKfG31bj8

Genius!! Genius!
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: Atheists are brainwashed; atheism is a hoax, folks!
Hahaha! The crazy beardy bloke! I find it hard to dislike people who look so much like Santa.
5:47 of fallacy after fallacy.

This guy must be going for some kind of record.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
So that's what Godschild looks like.
I suscribed to this guy for a few months for comedic entertainment reasons.

But after a few months you will notice your IQ melt away and realise how you further degrade yourself into laughting about other really dumb things.
"Embedding disabled at the request of you tube"

So I'm afraid I could not see that video.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Wow! This guy is KRAZY with a capital K!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I was born an atheist have remained so all my life, so the hoax must be life itself then.

Idiota!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
What a smug, old fucker.
I couldn't follow the link, probably because of security programs at work. Who is brainswashing us?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star A positive identity for atheists - Crusading Faithful Atheism Duty 95 6253 February 27, 2022 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Duty
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2206 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27132 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  When Atheists Can't Think Episode 2: Proving Atheism False Heat 18 3401 December 22, 2015 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12483 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism Matt Gabe 8 3784 December 25, 2014 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12156 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10499 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Atheism is a vat of regurgitated horse turd, liquefied and main-lined by atheists Vincenzo Vinny G. 36 21192 September 18, 2012 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12007 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda