Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to help the world
Help me to help the world
Hey there,

Please don't stop reading, this is really important!

I have launched a project on kick-starter to write a book to help people to understand their true nature.

I want to help people to change their attitudes towards things like money and power in the hope that one day starvation and poverty will be gone from this planet.

I know it is going to something special and I think you might like it.

If you have any doubts, here is the link so that you can check it out for yourself.
[removed link]

I am starting with nothing, and no means for promotion.; I would be eternally grateful if you could help me out in any way, whether it be sharing my website, or merely any advice you can give.

My eternal thanks, Ben.

I want everyone on this site to be involved with my project, we can all have a part, all have a say.

I know you will all share my ideas, we need this stuff taught to children.

Please post here any ideas and please share my site where you can!

And for any donation, you will have my eternal thanks and love.
RE: Help me to help the world
Why did you post this 5 times?? Isn't once sufficient?
I think you are about to be banned

lol
Buh-bye!

And all it would have taken was 30 posts.. Silly spammers Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura