Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazingly Stupid...Even By Texas Standards
Amazingly Stupid...Even By Texas Standards
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/18/gop_lawm...g_fetuses/

Quote:Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas, said on Monday that he supports the proposed federal ban on abortion at 20 weeks because he has personally witnessed male fetuses with their hands “between their legs” pleasuring themselves at 15 weeks.

“There is no question in my mind that a baby at 20-weeks after conception can feel pain. The fact of the matter is, I argue with the chairman because I thought the date was far too late. We should be setting this at 15-weeks, 16-weeks,” said the former OB-GYN during the House Rules Committee debate on the “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.”

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” he continued. “They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?”

Burgess’ theory about “masturbating” fetuses isn’t the only outrageous comment presented as fact to provoke outrage (and some head scratches) during the lead-up to the House debate on the doomed measure;

It seems that in Texas it is required that their congressmen fail a simple IQ test.

There is a jerkoff in this story, congressman. And it isn't the fetus!
RE: Amazingly Stupid...Even By Texas Standards
15 weeks of gestation, and these little twats are already jerkking off?

It took me 15 hard years of post vaginal excretion therapy before I felt no shame for purging the bishop.
RE: Amazingly Stupid...Even By Texas Standards
I looked I'm my sisters medical books and pain nerve synapses form at 8-10wks. I say four weeks is plenty of time to decide on the baby's future. Although I personally don't think abortion is an answer, I think contraception is.

If I had it my way the day after pill is all that would be allowed. The second those two genomes splice together is the moment I think human rights as an individual should begin. Irregardless of pain ability or inability. I think a compromise though would be to make sure pain is not being invoked, in hopes of bettering the squalid reality we live in. Eventually I hope contraception and planned parenthood could phase out the need for abortions! That's my hope for a better world.Smile
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5986 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4388 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1981 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what I Find Really Stupid Rhondazvous 24 1810 April 13, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6799 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas ReptilianPeon 5 941 October 31, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 968 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 385 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1088 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5159 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd