Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama called war criminal & hypocrite of the century in Irish Parlament
Smile 
Obama called war criminal & hypocrite of the century in Irish Parlament
Clare Daly in Irish Parliament (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Daly)
The video is published on 21 June 2013

Big Grin
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Obama called war criminal & hypocrite of the century in Irish Parlament
Based on the stuff I've read, he is either one of the biggest hypocrites (promising transparency and then expanding illegal wiretapping programs), or he has completely lost control of the intelligence agencies. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's a bit of both.

I can certainly understand why even some liberals are calling for his impeachment.
(June 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Based on the stuff I've read, he is either one of the biggest hypocrites (promising transparency and then expanding illegal wiretapping programs), or he has completely lost control of the intelligence agencies. I want to give him the benefit if the doubt and say it's a bit of both.

I can certainly understand why even some liberals are calling for his impeachment.

I think he got power hungry like all politicians they start small,they are good but when they good more power they get corrupt.

Do you remeber that quote by John Emerich Edward Dalberg?
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
Sometimes I want him impeached just because he frequently and spinelessly caves into GOP pressure when there is no reason to do so.
I live in Dublin and do a PhD in Trinity College, his wife visited the college last week there was no warning about nothing, we got into work and there were alot of guards and the like, nobody could park their car on campus or anything.

This was the first time they had decided to give no warning, I wonder if it is out of fears of protests and the like.

I do believe that Obama is a hypocrite, he got a Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely nothing and then increased the level of detention if Guantanamo (despite pledging to close it) , increased the number of CIA Predator/Reaper drone assassinations in Pakistan which claim innocent victims. Not the NSA trying to spy on the interent is the next level.

Although being a Brit (I am an ex-pat) our GCHQ is as bad if not worse, they tried to literally tap into the fiber optic cables carrying the Petrabytes traveling the world each day
(June 22, 2013 at 3:58 am)Just Chilling Wrote:
(June 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Based on the stuff I've read, he is either one of the biggest hypocrites (promising transparency and then expanding illegal wiretapping programs), or he has completely lost control of the intelligence agencies. I want to give him the benefit if the doubt and say it's a bit of both.

I think he got power hungry like all politicians they start small,they are good but when they good more power they get corrupt.

....how?

ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Obama is such a disappointment. At the same time, our system is full of idiots who also do not help this country - but the president still has his own executive powers that he could have utilized when it came to campaign promises.
You know he is. Every crime that Bush made, Obama has either expanded on those policies or made new ones that are even shittier. I feel bad for liberals, because he is certainly not a liberal. I know a lot of them were pretty disappointed after his first term and thought he might show his true colors in the second term. Well...he did. And his true colors are pro-establishment and corporatist.

I can guarantee you if the NSA scandal had popped in the first term, Obama would have been very apologetic to the American people. But it's his second term, so what are you gonna do about it mothafucka?
How could anybody not see that he is a huge failure, liar and hypocrite?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 22, 2013 at 11:07 am)plaincents822 Wrote: You know he is. Every crime that Bush made, Obama has either expanded on those policies or made new ones that are even shittier.

Is that why Obama has called to repeal the Authorization for Use of Military Force?
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 1890 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 471 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1198 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3002 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 805 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2383 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1440 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1472 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 538 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 890 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold