Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell
Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell
Quote:Still angry about the idea of an Islamic cultural center opening near Ground Zero, a group of Idaho gun enthusiasts decided to fight back with a new line of pork-laced bullets.

South Fork Industries, based in Dalton Gardens, Idaho, claims its ammunition, called Jihawg Ammo, is a “defensive deterrent to those who violently act in the name of Islam.”

The bullets are coated in pork-infused paint, which the company states makes the ammo “haram,” or unclean, and therefore will keep a Muslim who’s shot with one of the bullets from entering paradise.

The ammo has plenty of supporters, with more than 4,300 people liking it on Facebook. One fan, Ted of California, said he planned to buy 500 rounds. Another, Jeffrey, said he hoped someone would smuggle the bullets into U.S. military troops.

http://www.religionnews.com/2013/06/21/p...t-to-hell/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell
morons

and a waste of bacon
That is super creepy on so many levels.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I'd be curious if Islamic extremists would actually be afraid of those. I mean, they're afraid of eating the pig it doesn't seem like that far of a stretch (especially for a religious fundamentalist) for them to fear being injected with the pig.

Why not use woo to fight woo?
Next thing you know we'll be dropping pork bombs on the Taliban. Oh my...
Quote:“There is no penalty for coming into contact with pork given by the Quran,” she said, pointing to verses that prohibit the consumption of pork and carrion that are reminiscent of Jewish dietary laws outlined in Leviticus.

“To my knowledge, Muslims, especially unknowingly, would not be banned from heaven for eating or getting hit by pork,” she said. “There are some interpreters who suggest that Muslims should eat pork rather than starve, if faced with that alternative.”

Demonstrating yet again that the stupidity of the fascist right is damned near limitless.
(June 22, 2013 at 11:16 am)plaincents822 Wrote: I'd be curious if Islamic extremists would actually be afraid of those.

Minimalist beat me to it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
A "defensive deterrent". Mhmm, I totally buy it.
You know, I wonder if there will be some Mufti who claims that there's some sort of loophole that'll keep them from being worried.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Using pork based WMD’s against Muslims is an urban legend attributed to General Black “Jack” Pershing with roots in the insurrection in the Moros province of the Philippines against American control in the 1909-1913 timeframe. While there is no empirical evidence Muslim insurrectionists were shot with bullets dipped in the fat of pigs, then buried face down covered in pig entrails as once claimed by former senator Bob Graham (D-FL), it is a story many historians refuse to say has no basis in truth.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !! vorlon13 14 1840 April 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists Fake Messiah 15 2181 January 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Gay people exist? Go straight to jail. Foxaèr 6 2118 June 12, 2013 at 8:42 am
Last Post: littleendian
  tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims. Oldandeasilyconfused 3 2031 August 18, 2011 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 8776 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused