Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a lesbian
Ask a lesbian
I'm a lesbian, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here. Ask me anything. I'll reply as best I can.
RE: Ask a lesbian
When did You realize that You were a lesbian?
congrats on your open lifestyle, it takes courage to be what you want to be these days. did you become an atheist before or after you found out you like girls?
Censored
(June 22, 2013 at 10:35 pm)Walking Void Wrote: When did You realize that You were a lesbian?
I was about 14 or 15. This is embarassing, but I might as well tell you that I was watching the Black Eyed Peas video Shut Up, and Fergie was looking so cute, I just watched that video like hundreds of times, until I realized that I was watching because she was cute, and it hit me, I was gay.

(June 22, 2013 at 10:35 pm)LeoVonFrost Wrote: congrats on your open lifestyle, it takes courage to be what you want to be these days. did you become an atheist before or after you found out you like girls?
I was always an atheist. Even as a child I just couldn't believe. It seemed silly, like the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.
(June 22, 2013 at 10:06 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I'm a lesbian, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here.

I'm going to be very surprised if you are right.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
The real question is, are you a thespian?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(June 22, 2013 at 10:06 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I'm a lesbian, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here. Ask me anything. I'll reply as best I can.

As for being the only lesbian on here, you should probably check out the Not coming out, but not hiding it anymore thread in Off Topic from two days ago.

As for asking you anything, you seem to want to talk about it. What do you think we need to know?
- C. Neron
Which physical attributes in women attract You?

Oh oh, and which personality attributes in women attract You?

Myself among others might just share those same preferences.
(June 22, 2013 at 10:52 pm)c172 Wrote: The real question is, are you a thespian?

Actually, yes, I took theatre when I was in Elementary school, and I still have a heart dedicated to the stage.

(June 22, 2013 at 11:05 pm)Walking Void Wrote: Which physical attributes in women attract You?

Oh oh, and which personality attributes in women attract You?

Myself among others might just share those same preferences.
I like redheads, Asians, big breasts, prominent booties, etc.

I like intelligent women, funny and dorky women. I like women who make a difference in the world.
As a bootyologist, I am more about shape than size, what about You? That said, round asses are what I prefer to badonkadonks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie Edwardo Piet 5 1728 December 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Just finished watching my lesbian soap opera Violet 16 4275 August 9, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Tonus