Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O hai thare
O hai thare
Hawaiian

Pizza

You all ever had that? Tastes like manchops.
RE: O hai thare
Never tasted manchops, so wouldn't know.

Hi, by the way.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hi! Something about pineapple on pizza throws me off.
Hi Smile
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hello and welcome
Welcome
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, Hai Ari Sheffield 14 2083 March 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Oh hai! butterbattle 19 2195 March 25, 2015 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Dinner
  Hai! Ex muslim atheist from indonesia here! :) Murtaddin 31 7490 April 21, 2014 at 5:28 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  O hai teblin 9 1809 February 6, 2012 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Hai Thar Taylor 9 2099 May 31, 2011 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  hai thar super_tux 22 4937 October 14, 2009 at 6:50 am
Last Post: neverinchurch
  Well, Hai! Molly 9 2864 July 1, 2009 at 3:30 am
Last Post: Molly