Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP lawmaker suggests rape kits can give abortions
GOP lawmaker suggests rape kits can give abortions
Nothing makes more liberals than a Republican with a working mouth.

Conservative Dipshit Wrote:"In the emergency room they have what’s called rape kits, where a woman can get cleaned out," said state Rep. Jodie Laubenberg ®, sponsor of the controversial SB 5, according to The Associated Press. "The woman had five months to make that decision, at this point we are looking at a baby that is very far along in its development."
RE: GOP lawmaker suggests rape kits can give abortions
It's hard to imagine that much stupidity packed into one body. Oh. Texas. No further explanation needed.
Facepalm
I'm just going to go ahead and say it: the moment when you're arguing for removing support for rape victims, is the moment that you lose all rights to call yourself one of the good guys. The idiotic nature of the argumentation is just the icing on a really shitty cake.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
They are using every tactic at all cost to ban abortions. Sad and religiously motivated.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
How this stupid story keeps popping up!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!

Here it has been accepted as part of society and the only abortion opposition is from the shitty catholic south and the sheepfucking stone age east.
[Image: meangirls.gif]

I honestly can't see how people can be this dumb. The only way I can see a rape kit potentially being interpreted as causing an abortion would be if you did the rape kit right after sex and somehow interfered with sperm reaching the egg. If a woman who's five months in gets raped, no, that's not going to cause an abortion! The fetus is a lot tougher than that by that point!

I also find it pretty hypocritical that most of the anti-abortion fanatics claim to be Christians. There are way more miscarriages than there are abortions and if we're going to blame the majority of these miscarriages on anyone, we would have to call them acts of God. So why are they so pissed at humans who perform miscarriages that the woman wants but they kiss Gods' holy ass when he performs abortions against her will?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
In other news, shit is stinky, flush at 11.

(June 25, 2013 at 12:32 pm)TaraJo Wrote: [Image: meangirls.gif]

I honestly can't see how people can be this dumb. The only way I can see a rape kit potentially being interpreted as causing an abortion would be if you did the rape kit right after sex and somehow interfered with sperm reaching the egg. If a woman who's five months in gets raped, no, that's not going to cause an abortion! The fetus is a lot tougher than that by that point!

I also find it pretty hypocritical that most of the anti-abortion fanatics claim to be Christians. There are way more miscarriages than there are abortions and if we're going to blame the majority of these miscarriages on anyone, we would have to call them acts of God. So why are they so pissed at humans who perform miscarriages that the woman wants but they kiss Gods' holy ass when he performs abortions against her will?

What do you expect from people who get their morality and "science" from an ancient ignorant comic book?
Quote:"In the emergency room they have what’s called rape kits, where a woman can get cleaned out,"

Sometimes a person says something so disgusting and so ignorant that it's difficult to believe, even for a creature as ordinarily loathsome as a congressman.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2098 130690 April 21, 2024 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1027 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 10068 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2872 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1586 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1487 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2166 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3591 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 312 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1659 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan