Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey conservatives!
Hey conservatives!
Gay marriage! Boogity boogity boo!

Muahahahahahaha!!!!
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Hey conservatives!
(June 26, 2013 at 3:18 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Gay marriage! Boogity boogity boo!

Muahahahahahaha!!!!

Careful, man! You're getting teh ghey all over the place.

Big Grin
Sorry, I just can't stop thinking how butthurt (no pun intended) conservatives will be today and for the next few weeks.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Apparently Limbaugh has lost his fucking mind.... not much of a loss there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26...ref=topbar
(June 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently Limbaugh has lost his fucking mind.... not much of a loss there.

People still listen to Limbaugh? I thought they had all moved on to that other jackass.
Yep, the sky is falling, it's over, come Lord Jesus, yada yada yada....
(June 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently Limbaugh has lost his fucking mind.... not much of a loss there.

Quick Rush, move out of the country before it disintegrates! Quick, before it's too late!
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
...and don't forget your oxycontin!
Yep, they've started playing the victim card.

Christian pundits say they're the real victims

Quote:The New York Times' Ross Douthat worries religious objections to gay marriage will come to look like 1960s-style Southern bigotry

It already does.
The Republican stockbroker guy I talk with every day at work was griping about the gay marriage thing yesterday and he's not even religious.

He asked me, "Well, what's next? What's to say that we won't start legalizing polygamy now?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "I can't really find anything morally wrong with that either."

Silly Republicans.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1442 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8801 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Asshole conservatives. Jehanne 3 398 July 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Conservatives, COVID, Agency and Autism, some insights into political worldviews Rev. Rye 5 570 January 10, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 1413 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do conservatives lie more than liberals? Angrboda 23 2620 June 17, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conservatives threaten to boycott Netflix Foxaèr 63 9721 May 28, 2018 at 10:30 am
Last Post: julep
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Conservatives have more self-control John V 248 26273 January 31, 2018 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet