Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL!
Tongue 
Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL!

ROFLOL

This guy is fucking amazing ♥ Worship (large)

[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL!
I admire the church leaders more than russel brand, at least they are honest about what religion is rather than having a vague wishy washy idea of spirituality and Jesus.
And a really fucking vague retarded hipster idea of what evolution is,
Quote: to reach the summit of our evolution we need to transcend our individualism using invisible energy blah blah blah
, shut the fuck up go and die you hipster cunt. Using big words really quickly doesn't by default mean you know what you're talking about, Russel Brand is the prime example of this.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Re: Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL!
Love him!
(July 2, 2013 at 4:08 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Love him!

He makes no sense.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Re: Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL!
Shhhh.
Sad thing about it is that the guy in the middle would probably be cool to hang out if he only wasn't brainwashed...
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

True of most xtians, ww.

Maybe except G-C. Can't see him being cool ever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Different Brand of Idiot onlinebiker 39 1613 July 21, 2020 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why are leaders usually not threatened by violence? Macoleco 10 1191 August 24, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Brand Spanking New (Sort of) Writer's Forum (Unmoderated) Shell B 18 2563 May 18, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 466 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  Chocolate what's your favorite brand or type? Amarok 50 3277 February 27, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  LOL I wish this feature was real Edwardo Piet 7 1035 December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  LOL, this religious forum is retarded Foxaèr 47 4603 October 31, 2017 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  lol, got my first warning on a religious forum Foxaèr 18 1900 October 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Westborough Baptist Church - free speech. paulpablo 25 6834 July 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2605 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet