Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How Not to Defend Atheism"
"How Not to Defend Atheism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDh93ByBI8

Oh god...
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: "How Not to Defend Atheism"
Ahahah, friend sent me this a week ago. Hilarious.
I could only listen to his annoying voice for a short time.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Pretty damn funny.
Cunt
Proof that not believing in god doesn't magically make you more intelligent.

Or maybe he would be even more of an idiot if he was religious? Scary thought.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
If that guy was religious, he would end up bein the pope
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(July 3, 2013 at 6:21 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDh93ByBI8

Oh god...

I just kept thinking who goes out without shoes on?
He could tread on anything.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 4, 2013 at 4:58 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I just kept thinking who goes out without shoes on?
He could tread on anything.

As a foot fetishist, I occasionally read stories about people who do stuff like that (preferrably girls) and the consensus seems to be "you get used to it."
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Proselytizers of ANY stripe annoy the arse out of me. The loudmouth in the shorts has every right to his lack of belief, but that doesn't give him the right to pester the looney with the sign.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson