Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th
4th
Happy forth to all Americans, sorry Britts that you lost out, but happy forth to you too.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
RE: 4th
Happy 237th birthday USofA!
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ntvLAbRjc

Happy Independence Day to all Americans! Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Gonna be thunderstorms all day, proof that God exists and he hates me personally.

Except for the fact that I love thunderstorms and they won't stop me from setting off explosive devices.
Happy Independence Day! I'm very sad that our county prohibits any firework "that shoots or emits sparks." I understand lots of people injure themselves, but it is ridiculous to ban fireworks. Dodgy
Celebrating 4th of July has always felt a bit Orwellian to me. That doesn't mean I won't use it as an excuse to spend the time with family, eat good food, and blow things up.
Happy day of not working! Smile
Happy day of patriotic facebook posts and drunk texts!
Happy Sudafed-laced 4th. At least to me.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 3, 2013 at 11:39 pm)Godschild Wrote: Happy forth to all Americans, sorry Britts that you lost out, but happy forth to you too.

Who are these people named Britt? Britt Nicole? Britt Ekland? Britt Robertson? I can't see how those people lost out on anything. But hey ho.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy July 4th!! Jehanne 5 391 July 4, 2022 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Local incidents from the 4th weekend. brewer 11 769 July 6, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Happy 4th of July everyone! Alex K 30 3238 July 5, 2016 at 2:55 am
Last Post: energizer bunny