Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems a nony mouse was a teacher
It seems a nony mouse was a teacher
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/..._hp_ref=uk

Quote:Arya said he believed there was a "vastly disproportionate" emphasis in Western culture on the suffering and history of Jews, ignoring the "anti-social aspects of Hebrew culture", compared with countries' obsession with Islamism.

Referencing the Holocaust, he said that there is a "definite and controlled effort to give a one-sided version of history", citing the use of the word "innocent" in the "ubiquitous" media term "six million innocent Jews [murdered in the Holocaust]".

"The Jewish situation has been institutionalised to serve as a convenient profiteering racket by third and fourth generations of Jews," he said.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: It seems a nony mouse was a teacher
Huffington Post Wrote:He blamed Jews for "messing with his head" and believes that they may have the ability to send messages back in time.

Good grief! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

im personally fucking sick and tired of the holocaust being a jew only crime i can't tell how many times ive heard idiots say 6 million people died in the holocaust....................no u fucking morons 12 million died 6 million were jews..................... gypsies, romas, catholics all died 12 million in total, they were considered "enemies of the state" and were rounded up and slaughtered for being against the christian german republic by being a different race/religion
(July 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm)cratehorus Wrote: im personally fucking sick and tired of the holocaust being a jew only crime i can't tell how many times ive heard idiots say 6 million people died in the holocaust....................no u fucking morons 12 million died 6 million were jews..................... gypsies, romas, catholics all died 12 million in total, they were considered "enemies of the state" and were rounded up and slaughtered for being against the christian german republic by being a different race/religion

Gays were also targeted.
(July 14, 2013 at 5:04 pm)TheStateIsALie Wrote:
(July 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm)cratehorus Wrote: im personally fucking sick and tired of the holocaust being a jew only crime i can't tell how many times ive heard idiots say 6 million people died in the holocaust....................no u fucking morons 12 million died 6 million were jews..................... gypsies, romas, catholics all died 12 million in total, they were considered "enemies of the state" and were rounded up and slaughtered for being against the christian german republic by being a different race/religion

Gays were also targeted.

thank you........ i sincerely do apologize........ the homosexual community was targeted........ as well the mentally disabled....again i apologize
Quote:He blamed Jews for "messing with his head" and believes that they may have the ability to send messages back in time.

he.....hehehehe...heheheheheheheheh.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, Leonard Nimoy - the protoype of all Vulcans and Romulans (the makeup preparation worn by the actors is known as LN1) - is undeniably Jewish. As is the Vulcan Salute, which he adapted from the hand gesture representation of the Hebrew letter shin (שִׁי). I'm reasonably sure that's not what this fella's getting at though. Actually, I doubt his case could be made any worse if he was.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Isn't it funny though that Muslims carry on a lot like this guy but we have to respect their beliefs.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 15, 2013 at 5:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Isn't it funny though that Muslims carry on a lot like this guy but we have to respect their beliefs.

Sorry, but who said that we have to respect racist beliefs?

A quote would be nice.
(July 15, 2013 at 12:20 pm)TheStateIsALie Wrote:
(July 15, 2013 at 5:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Isn't it funny though that Muslims carry on a lot like this guy but we have to respect their beliefs.

Sorry, but who said that we have to respect racist beliefs?

A quote would be nice.

[Image: miss-the-point2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buddha seems to be working pretty well in Thailand vorlon13 12 2575 July 12, 2018 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Aegon