Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello
Newbie here.

Raised by parents who never discussed religion, as an adult I tried it out, didn't stick, now I'm finally giving myself the label.

heathen!

hope to get to know others.
RE: hello
Yay! This is the place for you. Heathens unite! Oh, what were we uniting for again? Hmm, now that you ask, I'm wondering the same thing. Something about 'no more nonsense' or something.

Anyways, welcome!
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Greetings, friend.
Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? You look familiar Smile
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Greetings and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's very refreshing!
Oh hai dere, I feel as if we have met before, where it could possibly be? Thinking
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
I would have no clue. Wink
(July 6, 2013 at 2:49 am)Smidgen Wrote: I would have no clue. Wink

It's nice to see a few familiar faces!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5989 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates