Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your poison
Pick your poison
Any drink, what's your favorite?
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: Pick your poison
[Image: homemade-long-island-iced-tea.jpg]

Long Island Iced Tea Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Mine is definitely a White Russian. And no, it's not because of my love for the film Big Lebowski. I drank caucasians long before the film was released.

[Image: exps37102_THE1213734_37102.jpg]
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I stopped drinking them after I one night drank only White Russians and asked the bartender to make them in a pint, because I drank them from a smaller glass so fast. The night ended with me puking in the bar bathroom Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Pretty much any cold fruit juice (except ananas). My favorite is probably mango juice
[Image: 30ufo79.jpg]
Edit: because you changed it from "drink" to "poison" I have to say that I don't drink alcohol Tongue
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

[Image: 2019688479_4c70e50423_b.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Due to GI complications that occur with spina bifida, I don't ever buy alcohol to consume onits own, but I use it for crockpotting. To that end, I like wine, and will take a single swig. I most recently used Malbec, but I have also used Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Reisling. I prefer the latter for that swig. As far as cooking, it all depends on what else I put in there.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Orange Juice. Seriously, I made myself stop buying big 1L cartons of the stuff because I'd just drink the whole thing as soon as I got home.

I don't drink alcohol for religious reasons.
Jagermeister

[Image: JAGERMEISTER.jpg]

When I first started working at a Domino's when I was in high school my manager's drink of choice was jager. Me and him used to hang out a lot so I ended up drinking a lot of jager. Love the taste of it straight up and cold, I usually just sit it in the freezer with my jagermeister koozie and then drink it straight out of the bottle. Jagerbombs are fun too, but I've tried to cut down on them because I know they are going to absolutely ruin my heart.
I tend to gravitate toward weak, american beers. I know. I'm horribly uncultured.

If anyone feels like stopping by and bringing your favorite poison to share though I will put serious effort into considering the points you raise.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Million Pick-up March. Gawdzilla Sama 0 405 December 3, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1756 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2742 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5019 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  500th Turtley Thread: You pick for me. Edwardo Piet 24 2304 September 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 3016 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pick my new hairstyle contest BrokenQuill92 94 12716 August 12, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Who do you like in the NBA finals this year? Lebron or Steph Curry & the Pick Setters Whateverist 62 4687 June 17, 2015 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Who would you pick to lead your nation Lemonvariable72 18 2808 March 22, 2015 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Pick My Signature ThePinsir 16 3387 March 17, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD