Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at the Email Grassfire Sent me Today!
Look at the Email Grassfire Sent me Today!
Quote:Dear Rahul,

Over the past 200 years, the United States has experienced more freedom and prosperity than any other country in the history of the world. Grassfire is convinced that's happened because God remains at the center of who we are and what we believe in, as Americans.

In recent decades, many of our fellow citizens have drifted from some of the beliefs and principles that founded this great nation. But that doesn't make those beliefs and principles any less valuable or important. And there's absolutely no reason why we can't return to them.

+ + Celebrate The Source Of America's Prosperity

To guarantee our continued freedom and prosperity, America needs to bless God. Grassroots conservatives must call on their fellow patriots to appreciate and celebrate the reason for our nation's freedom and prosperity.

To help you do that, Grassfire has created new, colorful and patriotic "America Bless God" yard signs. These powerful displays remind all of us to honor, acknowledge and thank the true source of our life, liberty and happiness.

Go here now to order Grassfire's "America Bless God" yard signs:
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
RE: Look at the Email Grassfire Sent me Today!
This fetish releationship american conservatives have with the constitution is weird.

It is an out of date historical document, which is proven by the many amendments it had and by how weird your electoral college is.
If they truly believed that their yard signs are going to change the values of America then they should give them away for free.
Order some, and then use a sharpie to change it to "America doesn't need God" or something, and stick 'em in your yard...

Unless they cost money, then screw it.
(July 6, 2013 at 4:12 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: This fetish releationship american conservatives have with the constitution is weird.

It is an out of date historical document, which is proven by the many amendments it had and by how weird your electoral college is.

Well the electorial college is jacked up. A lot of us Americans think it should be gotten rid of.

But the amendments is one of the key strengths of our Constitution. It was created with the ability to change with the times and when unforseen circumstances arised.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 6, 2013 at 4:16 pm)Rahul Wrote: Well the electorial college is jacked up. A lot of us Americans think it should be gotten rid of.

But the amendments is one of the key strengths of our Constitution. It was created with the ability to change with the times and when unforseen circumstances arised.

Yet I oftern perceive american conservatives as seeing the amendments as a non option and as a method of distorting a document which shouldn`t be changed.

I do not deny the historical significants of the document, but the amendments simply prove that it is not the holy document of alltime political truths as which it seems to be seen by so many conservative americans.
Quote:Grassfire is convinced that's happened because God remains at the center of who we are and what we believe in, as Americans.

Grassfire is fucked up.

ROFLOL
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 7, 2013 at 2:01 am)apophenia Wrote:
ROFLOL

Exactly FSM Grin
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
Grassfire? My usual method of extiguishing a Grassfire is to stomp on it. If the Grassfire is a bit more vigorous, I simply role out my hose and piss on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3581 174026 Yesterday at 1:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1007 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2166 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 675 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 702 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1061 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 590 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1062 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 842 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 1964 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13