Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can't Make This Shit Up.
You Can't Make This Shit Up.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05...ostpopular

Quote:Kentucky Fried Chicken told The Huffington Post Friday it may take "legal action" against a fried chicken shop named Hitler that sports a storefront emblem very similar to KFC's, only with Adolf Hitler's head replacing Colonel Sanders.

"We find it extremely distasteful and are considering legal action since it is an infringement of our brand trademark and has nothing to do with us," a spokesman for KFC parent Yum! told The Huffington Post in an email.

and

Quote:Alan Robertson, 43, who lives in Bangkok, told The Daily Mail the chicken was "pretty good"

That last bit should be more than enough to distinguish it from KFC.
RE: You Can't Make This Shit Up.
Why is there no KFC where I live?
(July 6, 2013 at 7:57 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Why is there no KFC where I live?

Because the Germans take their food more seriously?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 6, 2013 at 7:57 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Why is there no KFC where I live?

Trust me - you all don't need one
He's right, TGAC.

[Image: 300px-KFC.jpg]
(July 6, 2013 at 7:59 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:

Because the Germans take their food more seriously?

What is fast food like in the US?

It use to have a really shity reputation here, that they were only producing junk garbage food and treated their employees like shit.

As a result Mc Donalds and others went through an image campaign and today the stuff they serve is not only edable but the food they sell is bought at local farms and has to be in line with strickt regulations, the employees are treated better and the places look better (like a place in which you actualy would eat) aswell.
Quote:It use to have a really shity reputation here, that they were only producing junk garbage food and treated their employees like shit.

Some things never change.
(July 6, 2013 at 8:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:It use to have a really shity reputation here, that they were only producing junk garbage food and treated their employees like shit.

Some things never change.

At least, not in America
Yeah - things never change.

They just get worse.

Big Grin
And we get a front row seat, muahaha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 4919 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1911 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1123 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5599 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2030 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 2961 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 524 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1338 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Shit! Minimalist 10 1177 August 15, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anybody else overthink the most basic shit? Kookaburra 19 1995 March 22, 2018 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid