Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superfluously Redundant
Superfluously Redundant
Here is an activity for both believing theists and non-believing atheists.

Post, write, say, or type sentences in this thread that are unnecessarily and excessively redundant - or even over-redundant. And it can be about anything.

Let the redundancy begin!
RE: Superfluously Redundant
In commercials selling anything that say "Best in town", what else would you say? "We suck?"

And only hardcore NFL fans will understand the following.

Back in the early 90s the league instructed the reffs to say "False start, prior to the snap"

You don't have to know the sport to know what a "false start" is. Just like in the Olympics in a running track race, when someone moves before they are supposed to. THAT IS ALL IT IS.

I FUCKING HATE THAT in the NFL, you cant have a "false start" after the play begins according to the rules. Just like you can't have a "false start" after the cap gun sounds the beginning of a running track race in the Olympics.

So "prior to the snap" is no different than "false start, prior to the cap gun"

Or stupid crap on products you shouldn't handle if you are that stupid, like "Contents will be hot after microwaving".
I work for the Department of Redundancy Department, which is my place of employment.
Did I mention I am an ABBA fan? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no one saw that one comming.
Rayaan has extreme letter A redundancy. Only one is necessary.
[Image: help_stamp_out_redundancy_greeting_card-...k_4001.jpg]
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. - Mark Twain
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption