Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
I'm a white guy born in South Africa now living in China.
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell
RE: Hi!
I'm a yellowish-pinkish-tanish gal born in Florida now living in Arizona.

Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(July 10, 2013 at 1:38 am)Ivy Wrote: I'm a yellowish-pinkish-tanish gal born in Florida now living in Arizona.

Welcome Big Grin
I have a brown eye too but my eyes are blue my hair not as blond as it was before and my skin freckles in the sun. But don't you think Florida and Arizona is effecting your colors?
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell
Welcome to the forum! They're good people here, I'll think you shall feel right at home. Looking forward to reading your posts. Cheers!
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Howdy!
Cunt