Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation (2009) Film
Creation (2009) Film
How many people plan to see Creation when it comes out?

I just read a review and it looks like a promising movie despite inaccuracies.

I definitely want to see it, but I'll probably have to wait until I can get a DVD of it since no distributor will pick it up in the U.S. *sigh*
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Creation (2009) Film
This is the first I'm learning about this movie and I definitely will watch it, be it in the movie or on DVD..will certainly grab a copy Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
[Image: creation.jpg]

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Not sure. When I can find it on the net, then fine. Don't have the money right now...so it kinda sucks. lol
Looks interesting.
Just the wikipedia link you provided put me to sleep. Looks BORING.

No car chases, no gun fights, no monsters. Not interested.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Any movie without a helicopter chase is of course doomed from the start. Wink

It can be very interesting but it depends really on the director and editor. A good story needs a good storyteller.

One of the most awesome movies I've ever seen was about a meeting in a large villa by a lake. No action, no violence, no sudden plot twists, just men talking. I was glued to my seat the whole time. That is good storytelling.

(The movie is called Conspiracy, with Kenneth Brannagh and Stanley Tucci, and is about the meeting at the Wannsee in Germany where the final solution was drawn up for immediate execution).
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Sounds mega-boring leo. Just men talking? So you don't even get boobies to look at? BOOOORING!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(September 21, 2009 at 10:09 pm)Dotard Wrote: Sounds mega-boring leo. Just men talking? So you don't even get boobies to look at? BOOOORING!

Not even cleavage. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
You don't know that, Leo. Could be a raunchy sex scene with Charles and Emma. -_^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham's Creation museum is FAILING!!!!! Manowar 222 60884 September 17, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Aren't Science vs. Creation Debates......rather pointless? maestroanth 30 5598 March 29, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  The Unbelievers film Mudhammam 0 628 June 25, 2014 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  creation museum KingHeretic 26 10742 February 5, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Creation museum Manowar 22 9262 June 3, 2013 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  No need for creation... of anything darkblight 10 6002 May 15, 2011 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Arcturus
  Creation (Film, 2009) Eilonnwy 17 5213 February 11, 2010 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  SciAm: Darwin on a Godless Creation: "It's like confessing to a murder" leo-rcc 1 2701 February 16, 2009 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Richard Dawkins new book out in 2009 leo-rcc 9 3563 January 1, 2009 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Meatball
  Humanist Film night Tiberius 1 1784 December 5, 2008 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: lukec